Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Any ideas on what's going to be in the Tyron-3??

Started by Tyler90210, October 01, 2010, 03:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler90210

So as I think everyone here knows by now, the maker of the Tyron-2 isn't accepting any new orders because Phase3 is coming out!  ;D Does anyone have any thoughts on how it's going to be different/better? I would absolutely LOVE to get one or a FTM prosthetic but as of right now all I have is a Lola Jake which I love.

I heard someone say to get it hard you might just be able to stroke it, THAT'D BE AMAZING if that's one of the new features!!

My thoughts on what's new might be:

STROKING IT TO GET HARD
DIFFERENT SIZES
HAIR PIECE
CUT/UNCUT OPTION
EVEN MORE REALISTIC LOOKING
EVEN MORE REALISTIC FEELING

Yours?

BTW I know it says Oct. 2011, but does anyone know when in Oct. it'll be ready??

Edit: i just realized I read it wrong and it's Oct. 2011 not Oct. 2010. Sigh I guess I'm a year early on this thread.  :( :( :(
  •  

Meepit

I can imagine the "stroking" feature getting awkward if you wore tighter pants and walked around :o.
  •  

Tyler90210

Quote from: Meepit on October 01, 2010, 04:05:22 PM
I can imagine the "stroking" feature getting awkward if you wore tighter pants and walked around :o.

Lol true.  :laugh:

But I think on the Tyron-2 you have to open a valve or something first to allow it to get hard so I'm hoping it'd be the same case for the Phase3 otherwise...  :o
  •  

Meepit

Oh yeah the valve. I was hoping it'd be a little less....cyborgish. As in, there would be no "extra" parts and such. But yeah I have no idea how they'd get it to work without all the mechanical-ish parts ???.
  •  

Tyler90210

Quote from: Meepit on October 01, 2010, 04:11:42 PM
Oh yeah the valve. I was hoping it'd be a little less....cyborgish. As in, there would be no "extra" parts and such. But yeah I have no idea how they'd get it to work without all the mechanical-ish parts ???.

How is it cyborgish? Do you mean it's not very realistic??  Both in feeling and look. :'(
  •  

Meepit

I mean the valves and metal parts :( they're not meant to be on a dick (from my view). So it's sort of like half mech, half human ::) loose relation.
  •  

Tyler90210

Quote from: Meepit on October 01, 2010, 04:46:16 PM
I mean the valves and metal parts :( they're not meant to be on a dick (from my view). So it's sort of like half mech, half human ::) loose relation.

Oh I didn't know it has metal parts.  ??? Do you know how airplane travel is with it? Obviously you can't wear it but is it a problem in other ways?
  •  

jmaxley

I've never heard of it but it looks awesome.  I am wondering, how do you pee while wearing it?

*edit* Found out how, sounds a bit complicated.  It'd be great if you could STP with it.

Also, the website (under FAQ) says there aren't any metal parts. 

It's going on my wishlist, but oi, expensive.
  •  

Meepit

Yeah I correct myself about the metal parts. I saw all the tubing and valve and assumed it was metal ;D my bad. I'd still like it to be a bit more automatic ??? Maybe I'm picky. I second the STP idea.
  •  

Fie

I have a question, have you guys bought the Tyron-2? How is it, was it worth the money?
  •  

Meepit

Haven't bought it. Just looked at the site and saw reviews of it.
  •  

Prince Larien

I'm concidering buying the stage3, but I'd like to see the stp first. I hope its not flimsy like most stps on prosthetics.
  •  

Nygeel

Tyron 3 will be about $1,574.72. Not worth it, IMO.
  •  

Sharky

According to their site "Phase3 is planned for January 2012"
I've never actually heard of anyone owning one. At this point my mind lumps them in with unicorns.
  •  

Adamleewy

Tyron 3 has come out!  i recieved an email that the new site is up but they must of forgot to add the new url.  anyone know it?
  •  

rexyrex

not sure if this what you are looking for but it did say comming soon for pics and videos but heres some info about it, hope it helps

Phase3 Features

http://www.tyron2.net/features.en
  •  

Prince Larien

Yay! I'll be placing my order as soon as I can. I like the sound of the U-Plate and surrounding skin, if it is what I picture it to be then it sounds perfect. Plus the stp looks very interesting.
  •