Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

technical problem.

Started by Darrin Scott, July 14, 2011, 06:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darrin Scott

Hey, when I go to write a reply to a thread the reply box seems to go on forever off of my screen. After so much I can't see what I'm typing anymore. Could this be a firefox problem?

•  

Robert Scott

idk .... but mine cuts off and keeps typing and I can't see it
  •  

Darrin Scott

Thats what mine does.... Are you using firefox?

•  

Robert Scott

At home I use firefox but at work - where it happens there too we use microsoft
  •  

LordKAT

I had that issue, Flan fixed it. Ask her what to do if you can.
  •  

Flan

I don't even remember it, but I'm guessing it's the bug in the text window where it's "bound" to the mouse making it either absurdly big or uselessly tiny. fix was to click outside the blue part of the post reply area.
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

Darrin Scott

Not quite sure what you're talking about, but I tried clicking outside of the box you write the message in to no avail.

•  

Dante

I have this problem as well. I'm using Firefox 5.0. I tried stuff to try and make it work, but no dice. It reminds me of a bug I had before that made the box permanently stick to the mouse when I tried to re-size the bottom.

•  

Darrin Scott

•  

Padma

This happened before, briefly (a couple of months ago) and got fixed, but for some people persisted - if it persists for you, you need to empty your browser cache to clear the faulty version.
Womandrogyneâ„¢
  •  

Dante

Quote from: Padma on July 22, 2011, 05:10:04 PM
This happened before, briefly (a couple of months ago) and got fixed, but for some people persisted - if it persists for you, you need to empty your browser cache to clear the faulty version.

Thanks! That seems to have fixed it.

•