News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

8 weeks

Started by Susan Kay, July 25, 2011, 11:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan Kay

Eight weeks ago today I had surgery!

Time has flown since I'm having so much fun. In the past week I have noticed a lot of improvement; no pain and can sit with minimum difficulty, bleeding is almost gone away even when dilating, dilating is down to twice a day and is not particularly hard, I started my walking after six weeks and am about back to normal.

I feel so good about what took me so very long to do, correcting that birth defect as best possible with todays' medicine.

Susan Kay
Remember, people are very open-minded about new things --- so long as they are exactly like the old ones.

- Paul de Kruif
  •  

FairyGirl

congrats!  There's nothing like it :)
Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

paulault55

Congrats Susan, i am a couple weeks ahead of you in the healing department, it is all downhill from here, for me in week 10 all bleeding stopped and i rarely use the doughnut anymore.

Paula

I am a Mcginn Girl May 9 2011
  •  

Re: Joyce

Congrats, Susan.  It is a wonderful change and the feeling of finally being cured is quite overwhelming at times.

Be sure to keep up your dilating and don't be too quick to think you're all healed.  Do get followup visits to be certain you're really healing like you should.
  •  

juliemac

Congrats! What... Thats like 2 months!
Noticed that you haven't touched ceramic for a while?
Hehehe

•  

Suigeniris

CONGRATS !!! ms lady it only gets better  :angel:
Dreams are illustrations...from the book your
soul is writing about yourself....

[color=yello
  •  

Susan Kay

Thanks for responding everyone.
Quote from: juliemac on July 26, 2011, 06:11:47 PM
Congrats! What... Thats like 2 months!
Noticed that you haven't touched ceramic for a while?
Hehehe 

Uh, ceramic? I'm known as dense sometimes, so let me in on the joke so I can laugh as well!

Susan Kay

Oh brother, who said I'm slow! I get it! It only took three days! Of course I rarely faced that problem. A lack of future rebuilding material.

Susan Kay July 29 8:45 PM
Remember, people are very open-minded about new things --- so long as they are exactly like the old ones.

- Paul de Kruif
  •  

Debra

•