Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

All dressed up & no where to go?

Started by Francis Ann Burgett, July 29, 2011, 10:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tekla

Why not start by counting your lucky stars that you are out in the boonies without a bunch of loonies to have to deal with!

Far more nutcases out in the sticks with the hicks then in the cities.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

V M

Far more nutcases out in the sticks with the hicks then in the cities.

But the true question is, how well do you dance the funky monkey?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

tekla

Every time I get out on the dance floor I try to interpret the music into movement in such a way that even the white people there are begging me to stop because I'm embarrassing them.   I'm very successful in my own way.
  •  

Francis Ann Burgett

Guess I'm just a girl hick out in the sticks, but it is one beautiful morning here. Maybe time to see a big city later this week for more of those HRT pills.
  •  

tekla

That's why I like where I live, I get the best of both.  It's rural, it's farmish, its urban, it's all that.  My deck looks out over a creek, thick woods, but I'm only two blocks from downtown (pop, 150,000) on the fringe of the Bay population area.  I can go from riding my bike downtown to riding along side vineyards in about 10 minutes.  All and all pretty nice.
  •  

Francis Ann Burgett

Tekla, it sounds like a lovely place. I'm so glad for you.
  •