Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Finding a beauty salon

Started by lolli, November 08, 2006, 07:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lolli

After Tink gave me the link to the road map I decided the first thing to do would be hair removal.
So with that in mind I got the yellow pages out and looked for Beauty salons in my locality.
There are quite a few of them that offer electrolysis.
I phoned around, and prices vary from £11.50 for fifteen mins to £48 for an hour including a free consultation.
One suggested combining lazer and electrolysis but I felt this was a waste of time.
I have my first appointment booked for next monday at 3.30pm but I may change the venue because there is one closer, and there is one slightly cheaper if I book hour sessions.
  •  

Genevieve

Hi All,

I wish you the best results Lolli.  ;D

Roadmap? To what do you refere?

I'm going to be starting with the removal of my facial hair on the 7th of December. I'm getting my whole facial package started and that will be my first actual treatment. I can't wait to be able to stop shaving.

I wish at this point I could afford a whole body package, but it is just beyond me. My face is the highest importance to me so I'm starting there. I'll do the rest as I can.

*hugs*
  •  

lolli

I am not sure where the link is as Tink put it in a post.
I have just recieved a call from a shop ( Orange blossom ) and the lady there would like to do epl to hit large areas of my face then finish off with electrolysis.

What is anyones views on EPL ?

The woman said the cost would be £1 a min ekkk!!!! £60 an hour and 10% off if I book 10 sessions.
Thats alot more than anyone has quoted me.
She also asked if I was going to transgender because this would help limit testosterone stimulation in the hair folicales.

But though I have a feeling she comes up with a figure in her head, I feel reassured by her telephone manner.

Help
  •  

lolli

Whilst at the salon today to make myself known to the girls and for the manageress to fill me in on a few issues.
I was informed that there are three types of people out there.
Man, Woman and transgenderd.
I was asked which of these did I associate with?
I replied that at the moment she sees me as a male, but to me I have always seen myself as a female trapped in a males body.
That is a harsh way to see us, as one of three.
Even at the end I cannot live with number three and only want to be a woman.
Okay I know I cannot be all woman but I will be pretty close.
  •  

Danielle_oc_ca

I had 6 quite painful EPL sessions on my upper lip and absolutely no results that mattered. I had full upper lip hair after the six sessions. I am getting electrolysis now. About 25% of the hairs done by electrolysis grow back someday. But by going over those "regrows" as soon as they show up, my upper lip, lower lip and down to my chin are completely after 8 months of going for 1 hour a week.

Danielle

danielle_oc_ca@yahoo.com
  •