Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

This will soften even the hardest heart.

Started by Janet_Girl, May 22, 2011, 12:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cindy

Ah Thanks Janet

I'm feeling a bit lonely this afternoon.

Hugged me up

Cindy
  •  

Just Shelly

•  

Michelle.

•  

Flan

I see your hugging kitteh and up it to talking cats

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

Byren

Awww!!

I can't think of a better way to end my day than to go to bed with that image in my mind.
Absolutely adorable.

Thank you so much for posting!  :icon_cute:
"I am imagination. I can see what the eyes cannot see. I can hear what the ears cannot hear. I can feel what the heart cannot feel."
Peter Nivio Zarlenga
  •  

Sage

"Be whoever you are, but be loud. Be completely fearless when you do it. That's the big thing. Just be a fearless person. A fearless artist, a fearless accountant. Whatever you want to be." - Gerard Way, My Chemical Romance

私は死にかむ。
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

•  

insanitylives

•  

BunnyBee

•  

LivingInGrey

Makes me wish I wasn't deathly allergic to cats :(
(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

Amazon D

My kittens love to have their bellys rubbed.. They sleep together in embraces too .. I did find homes for the three smallest ones just saturday at the fundraiser for haiti .. so now i am down to two a boy and girl.. and their momma of course who was just a kitten last fall.
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

Sage

I wish my cat were more appreciative of the home she has with me.   ::)  She's such a spoiled brat and has never seen hardship or wanted for anything...
"Be whoever you are, but be loud. Be completely fearless when you do it. That's the big thing. Just be a fearless person. A fearless artist, a fearless accountant. Whatever you want to be." - Gerard Way, My Chemical Romance

私は死にかむ。
  •