Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Guinea Pigs

Started by Dominatrix ♥, September 01, 2011, 04:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominatrix ♥

Hey there!
I had a few questions about small pets in these case we are talking about Guinea Pigs.
I will love to buy or adopt a guinea pig.
guinea pigs are super cute and adorable and I Just want one hehe.
A friend of my told me to go to petsmart but the one they have there are only with short hair
and I want a long haired guinea :,( , so if you guys have ideas where I can get it please?    :D
My Forum Blog: http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,388.0.html
Equality cannot be reached if fought in a divisive way.
  •  

Janet_Girl

Make sure you get a health guarantee from them.  Also see if they will pay for the first visit to the vet.  And get literature regarding their care and feeding. They require special care.
  •  

Thrall

if you get a guinea pig, pretty pretty please don't adopt a single animal. they are so social, and they suffer not having a companion.
in Sweden it's actually illegal to sell a single piggy because of this.

and yes, they are super cute, vocal, they like being held and petted, they learn their names and come when called.

the biggest disadvantages are - they poop A LOT and are not very neat in general (drop their food and straws everywhere).
  •  

Sarah Louise

I had guinea pigs for several years, they were a lot of fun.  I built a two story three foot long cage for them.  That was back when I was about 20.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

Lee

They're cute and loving, but watch out if you get a female.  We ended up with three for the price of one when I was little.  :laugh:
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •