Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

A group also for transsexual Wicca

Started by Witch of Hope, July 28, 2009, 08:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Witch of Hope

This Group is for ALL women which are interested in (Dianic) Wicca. Also for women with transsexual past. Women before their surgery are welcome, too, but not CD, DQ or TV. We want to have a space to learn together. If you're interested in, please told the moderator, that you have had heard about it from me.

edit - linking policy. please review the TOS
  •  

Shana

Hi Witch of Hope,

Thanks for starting this and for the the Yahoo link. Spirituality and transition seem to go so hand in hand for many of us.. and lets face it.. we of the pentacle are not always welcome under the cross.

Well, a little about me and what I do:

I've been practicing now since 1996 officially (unofficially dabbling on and off since high school  ;) ). I am a ULC minister since 2001 and Doctor of Divinity through the ULC since 2003.
My first training was with a small informal Myjestic trad. group which is a Gardenarian off-shoot. I am still in contact with my teacher but have been mostly solitary since 2001.

Like many of us I have drifted way into the eclectic of late.. seems the whole craft is doing a shift.. perhaps trying to shake off the whole teen witch craze that seemed to fill the book shelves and fill Llewellyn's coffers.  ::)

Oh, Almost forgot.. I am post-op MtF since Feb. of last year after nearly ten years RLE..  ;D

Anyway, hope we can share a bit here and perhaps lure a few more out from the bushes into the circle.

BB
Shana

•  

oniRyan

Quote from: Shanawolf on August 20, 2009, 02:47:08 PM
Hi Witch of Hope,

Thanks for starting this and for the the Yahoo link. Spirituality and transition seem to go so hand in hand for many of us.. and lets face it.. we of the pentacle are not always welcome under the cross.

... I saw no link... confused, but interested... huh?
  •  

Witch of Hope

Quote from: oniRyan on November 27, 2010, 10:30:22 AM
... I saw no link... confused, but interested... huh?

Well one week ago I have deleted the group (lacking number of participants).
But you can send me with pleasure an email or PM. Privately.
  •  

wiccawolf

Can you please share with me the link to this group??
  •  

Princess of Hearts

I wouldn't bother joining a group that only wants female members.    I am suspicious of women's groups that say they accept mtfs.   My experience with an all woman's website was that they will accept someone like me but only if you go along with the group mind.    I suspect that any TS TG that joined this group and asked questions would quickly find themselves denounced as transvestites.   

What is a DQ?

•