News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Need help here!

Started by Bird, October 13, 2011, 07:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Okay, need help with makeup.

This is my regular, day to day look. Usually foundation, a bit of blush and face countoring and eyeliner, sometimes I wear mascara. I bet lots of you saw this picture but i'm putting it up. For the upper lip I use a foundation that is a shade darker than my skin and it covers the lil bit of redness or gray that is there while I don't finish lasering it. Ah right, there is also the powder over the foundation.

This is before I left for a party a couple of weeks ago. Though my daily routine is good enough, I think my makeup skills for events are lacking. . For the eyes I used brown eyeshadow and covered it with black eyeshadow, it created a nice shiny effect (if only you could see it lol) mascara and eyeliner. Unfortunely I can't do away with the glasses yet, so it covers eyeshadow a bit The rest of the routine is alike, only I used a bit more blush than I would and had my hair straightened. The lips are done with foundation and a rose nude lipstick.
Since this was a while ago the haircut is different, it is a bit neater looking now. Anyway here goes.

•  

V M

Okay, need help with makeup.

This is my regular, day to day look. Usually foundation, a bit of blush and face countoring and eyeliner, sometimes I wear mascara. I bet lots of you saw this picture but i'm putting it up. For the upper lip I use a foundation that is a shade darker than my skin and it covers the lil bit of redness or gray that is there while I don't finish lasering it. Ah right, there is also the powder over the foundation.

I like this pic. best  :)

Your make up scheme actually looks pretty good for the most part  :)  You've accented your eyes and face shape nicely without over doing it... I would however recommend a deeper shade on the lips... Something in the wine, burgundy, maroon or berry with a matte finish kinda thing  :)  This will balance out your look by accenting your smile without being garish or glaring

Hope that helps :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

justmeinoz

I think Virginia Marie has pretty well summed it up. You look great.  Have you thought about glasses in a similar style with a coloured frame? That could halp balance the colour spread too.

Karen.

"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

malibukay

you look great =) i personally always use a nude lipstick with any type of smokey eyes. but if i dont want my eyes dramatic, ill tone it down on them but up my lips ;)
  •  

Bird

Well girls, thanks then !

I suppose I will see youtube videos and slowly perfect things :). I don't know what is going on with me, I think gender dysphoria left me with some kind of mental trauma, because I constantly see myself as being ugly, though these days I have stopped seing my face as masculine finally. I still see some signs that bother me, but not as much as to cause dysphoria.

I constantly try to have better makeup but it seens it is never enough.
  •