Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Gurl name

Started by mrkitty, October 31, 2011, 09:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrkitty

I just discovered my name, it came to me in the middle of the night, Velece, it just seems to fit.  My forum id was mrkitty, I'll see if I can get it changed.  Anyone know how to do that?
Velece
  •  

Amy85

Welcome, and nice name  :)

I'm not sure how to change your forum name, but if you can't then it wouldn't be hard to just create a new account in your new name, especially since your current account is new itself. You won't be losing a lot of post history or anything.
  •  

gennee

I like very much! It's unique and different. Most important is that you like it.

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

JenJen2011

Velece? Never heard it before but I like it! :)
"You have one life to live so live it right"
  •  

Sophie

Sounds European. I haven't heard the name before either but I think it sounds nice. :)
  •  

Zaria

Very original and very nice :)  My first two names were taken, but I did a short search and found one I loved. 
Glad you found one that suits who you are.
Then the beautiful eyes of the fair woman open and look love, and the voluptuous mouth present to a kiss – and man is weak.
  •  

Suzette

That is a lovely name, I came out to my mother a few months ago and I asked her what name she would have called me if I was born a girl, Suzette. It is good that you remembered it.
  •  

Delicate Soniya

Lovely and cute .......... !! suggest one more for me !!
  •  

Laurie K

I like the name, at least it is not cheesy lil mine  ;) :D

The ball is now rolling....I hope it doesnt run me 0ver
  •  

Kristyn74

I've read heaps of posts here on susans across the board...sometimes you cant have a name cos someone already has it,however ive notice that some post then sign their name they want to be referred by at the end of the post. Then others read and refer by your signed name not your avatar name

Like this below...

Kristyn
  •