Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are the factors that determine vaginal depth?

Started by Valeriedances, May 06, 2010, 11:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbraCadabra

Dynamic cis-dilators are being THE best, eh ---- girls, where will I get one of these?! Help!

Eish ;-)
Axelle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

missF

Thinking about the 3 factors that apparently makes a difference for depth (amount of skin, size of pelvis, surgeon's ability), I wonder if one has more weight than the other?

Honestly I'm kinda pissed off that I had about 6'' of penile skin (stretching it) but I ended up with less than 4'' depth. I'm quite tall (6'2'') and not really over weighted (before the surgery I had about 185 Lbs). And I have no idea about my pelvic size  ::)

I know the technique used on me had no grafts, was a flap only, and I'm really really disappointed (I cry every time I dilate when I see I cant reach the minimum number on the scale on my dilator - 4''). I have been dreaming that the swelling could be interfering with that, but maybe that's just me being in denial. I have a checkup tomorrow and I will inquire my surgeon about it

Flavia
http://www.youtube.com/user/sweeetFlav

If you never changed your opinion in the last 5 years check your pulse. You might be dead
  •  

hilah.hayley

Quote from: missF on September 15, 2011, 12:17:09 PM
(I cry every time I dilate when I see I cant reach the minimum number on the scale on my dilator - 4'')

I'm sorry you had such disappointing results!! Did your surgeon have anything to say about it?

•  

missF

Well, she said the muscle inside can be quite swollen, which can mask the results. Her speculum went through quite well, but, hmm, it's a bit thinner than the size 1 dilator I have. However she ensured me I won't have problems with most of men, and even if they hit the "end" - or botton, or...?(i don't know if this is the correct way to say, english is not my 1st language) it wouldn't be a big deal. She said it with such confidence that at least made me feel a bit less miserable :)

I actually can now reach something between 4-4 1/2'', maybe it's also about proper insertion of the dilator...

There are some areas in the entrance of my vagina that are a bit "scratchy" (again, damn poor english!), I can actually feel when I clean it and they advised me to not dilate yet. Like I said somewhere in some other post, here in Finland they want the wounds to heal well before starting dilation. Since no grafts are used, there is a less tendency to lose width and depth (on the other hand, max depth that can be achieved is very limited as well).

If you never changed your opinion in the last 5 years check your pulse. You might be dead
  •  

hilah.hayley

Um, that sounds a bit scary!! Part of the point of dilation is that your vagina is now like an open wound and is constantly trying to close up. Dilation is meant to keep it from "healing" shut!! If you wait too long it could be gone!!!
  •  

missF

Quote from: Hayley Rivka on September 26, 2011, 11:33:13 AM
Um, that sounds a bit scary!! Part of the point of dilation is that your vagina is now like an open wound and is constantly trying to close up. Dilation is meant to keep it from "healing" shut!! If you wait too long it could be gone!!!

Well, not this wound ;) I know it sounds scary. I was as well before hand. Talking with other girls who did the surgery all of them said they had no problems starting the dilation later. Like I said, usually the technique used here uses mainly flaps only, so despite the risk of losing width and depth still exists, it's much lower than graft techniques.

And since yesterday I noticed I am reaching 5'' with #2  :icon_dance: I guess the early bad results were mainly due swollen tissues and muscles...

•  

Bird

Is tehre any website where I could read about the different techniques, their pro and cons?
  •  

pretty pauline

Quote from: FairyGirl on September 15, 2011, 02:19:16 AM
It took me several months to gain to full width, and even then I didn't get sufficiently "stretched" until I started having sex with men.  In my opinion they make the best dilators EV-ER (maybe it's the dynamic action lol).
Thats absolutely true, I have a set of dilators I seldom use, Im now married to a well endowed guy, he's my dilator, Iv about 6 inchs depth, sometimes my vagina feels tight when he's fully errect, but when he bottoms out and relaxs, the best ditator is with a real man, I love the intimacy, its times like this I just love being a woman.
p
If your going thru hell, just keep going.
  •  

Jacelyn

Quote from: Bird on September 26, 2011, 04:38:27 PM
Is tehre any website where I could read about the different techniques, their pro and cons?

http://www.x-girls.com.cn/presentation.rar

This is non-inversion technique, all penile flap is used to construct the external appearance, only the skin graft is used to construct the vagina. External appearance and sensation on the lips are the most important, whereas the vagina only concerned depth, so this method make the most sense.
  •