Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Are you striving for a curvy body?

Started by Elsa.G, March 05, 2013, 01:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina1983

•  

Assoluta

Quote from: Jennygirl on March 22, 2013, 09:10:24 PM
I am a big fan of Vanna's results :)

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=113869

I'm surprised surgery is required for that, from people I know and myself included, my bum became noticeably larger with just hormones. Good result anyway.

I find curvy bodies are more desirable to straight men, but skinny bodies are more desirable for women to have themselves. I'm skinny with some curves, I wouldn't mind having breasts a couple of cup sizes larger but it's no big deal. Since my surgery I actually love my body and have no problems with my figure. I guess I take it for granted, but many people probably don't think about their nose, whereas it's a bugbear of mine as it's twice Normal size.
It takes balls to go through SRS!

My singing and music channel - Visit pwetty pwease!!!:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kibouo?feature=mhee
  •  

Jennygirl

Maybe with the constant thought of wanting a bigger bum and hips, it is actually becoming a reality.

I've gained about 10-12 lbs (I was VERY thin before, now right at the healthiest weight for my height). Anyway it all went to my hips and bum... a little bit to my waist but nothing compared.

I took measurements and typed the results into several online tests.. I keep coming up hourglass :D I think I can safely say that I am ruling out any of the body surgeries I was looking at earlier this year. I'm quite happy with where I am now. 39-30-38. My starting measurements were 35-29-34... Quite an improvement, I am kind of blown away. My body loves estrogen, apparently.

I love having a bigger bum!
  •  

Tristan

I would never say that I'm being unhealthy and not eating to have my cute body. Only that I do take measures to ensure I do stay thin :)
  •  

FrancisAnn

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 05, 2013, 03:51:23 AM
Maybe with the constant thought of wanting a bigger bum and hips, it is actually becoming a reality.

I've gained about 10-12 lbs (I was VERY thin before, now right at the healthiest weight for my height). Anyway it all went to my hips and bum... a little bit to my waist but nothing compared.

I took measurements and typed the results into several online tests.. I keep coming up hourglass :D I think I can safely say that I am ruling out any of the body surgeries I was looking at earlier this year. I'm quite happy with where I am now. 39-30-38. My starting measurements were 35-29-34... Quite an improvement, I am kind of blown away. My body loves estrogen, apparently.

Good for you, Jenny Girl. It's nice to see that E can really make some nice changes over time. Please have a great day.

I love having a bigger bum!
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

monarch

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 05, 2013, 03:51:23 AM

Congratulations!  I am glad you are seeing the results that you want.

These days after years of HRT and wight loss, I look like twink or twink in drag (depends on if I am wearing makeup or not).  I am now getting to the point where I can laugh about it, but I guess at this point I am no longer striving for a curvy body.
  •  

Jennygirl

Thanks francis and monarch! Yeah it definitely feels good, unnecessary surgery is so... unnecessary!! :)
  •  

FrancisAnn

Jenny, We all know it takes time for estrogen to change a body, young girls take years to develop nice bodies. You are 7 months into HRT & far ahead of me so I hope some nice changes are taking place with your body & more pleasant changes are to come.

Good luck & my best to you & thanks for posting.

Wish me luck, I can't wait to see some curves for myself. My breasts are gowing some & nipples are sensitive so I'm seeing some small improvement.
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

Bookworm

I want them and the fact that I see all these women who have them does make me a little green with envy. It reminds me that my body is still male and it hurts a little bit.
  •