Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoeM

Looking good, Alexis!

You're one of the few,
the proud,

the gals who get to live their teen years as who they are. And from the looks of things, you're doing absolutely fantastically as a result. :)
Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

Tristan

I must say you look great. 2 pts for young transitions
  •  

randomdude5

•  

Jennygirl

Absolutely gorgeous!

Way to go :D :D :D
  •  

Just Shelly

WOW!! Cute girl!!

I am very happy for you...but of course comes the envy of not being able to transition myself when young!

Good for you though....at least one other will not have to go through the years of hell I had too!!
  •  

Kiwi4Ever

:) No question you should be proud of yourself!  I'm sure you will have a good life!
  •  

Ltl89

Awww, this made me smile.  I am glad you are able to live out your dreams so young.
  •  

Cosi555

so gorgeous and so happy :)
  •  

dentifrice

When I see pics like these ones, I want to make an apointment with an endo asap ^^
You're so cute =)
Aux sombres héros de l'amer
Qui ont su traverser les océans du vide
:eusa_boohoo:
  •  

AlexisB

Awk thankyou everyone! means alot and it goes without say (and using you guys as examples) that age has no influence on a sex change lol!:)
  •  

mintra

Young and Beautiful! Very nice.
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Jesus... I don't normally say anything to these photos but you're stunning! Wish I could've started young, lucky girl :)
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

AlexisB

•  

saraharmstrong

Hello Alexis, you look stunning. It is always good to start estrogen when you are at the young age. Are you now en femme full time?
  •  

Emily Aster

•  

spring0721

Awe, Alexis, what a beautiful young girl you are! I'm so happy for you.
People are people, treat everyone with the same respect and courtesy that you want to receive.
  •  

AlexisB

I'm on blockers still, start E in 7 months x
  •  

AlexisB

But yeah full time!:D
  •  

Jamiep

AlexisB,

I am overwhelmed! Wow ,just Wow!
Hugs
Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Riley Skye

Alexis you look absolutely stunning, I wish I was as open as you were in my childhood, never the less keep up the great work and live out your dreams!
Love and peace are eternal
  •