Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Tristan

Gen i must say. absolutely beautiful
  •  

Gen88

Quote from: V M on January 15, 2013, 06:59:12 PM
Lookin' good Gen  :)

Quote from: Tristan on January 15, 2013, 11:13:43 PM
Gen i must say. absolutely beautiful

Thank you ^_^ Hopefully the next year will bring much bigger changes.
I will probally have new pics after I go to San Fran this weekend too ^_^
  •  

NotThereYet

Very pretty, Gen!

Ein zuckersüßes Gesicht hast du!

Andrea :-)
  •  

Jamie D

•  

HeatherR

Quote from: oZma on January 15, 2013, 02:12:56 PM

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!  That is one of the most amazing before and after's I've ever seen!! You are slam dunk gorgeous!  If I am half as successful, I will feel like I conquered the world... well... maybe just this block.... but Wow! 
The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.  ~Ralph Blum~

•  

Alyx.

Just got a new haircut today! So I took some photos and then I realised I had taken photos in this location like 3-4 years prior!

So back then...

Here's a pic I look showing how I look when I'm not trying to look pretty. I felt bad and I was beating myself up for being an ugly boy... Plus I hated my curly hair. Still do, which is why I straighten it to avoid looking like THIS again.

Here's me with no hurr. Dunno why I cut it all off... I think I just wanted to look cleaner.

And now!

15 months or so along, and trying to look pretty vs not trying, plus a distance of about 4 years. I've changed quite a bit. ;)
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •  

soulfairer

Before & After - 2008-2013

Never took the time to align the photos and... gah! :P

•  

Shantel

Wow Carolina, what a big change!
  •  

soulfairer

Quote from: Alyx. on January 18, 2013, 07:26:24 PM
Just got a new haircut today! So I took some photos and then I realised I had taken photos in this location like 3-4 years prior!

So back then...

Here's a pic I look showing how I look when I'm not trying to look pretty. I felt bad and I was beating myself up for being an ugly boy... Plus I hated my curly hair. Still do, which is why I straighten it to avoid looking like THIS again.

Here's me with no hurr. Dunno why I cut it all off... I think I just wanted to look cleaner.

And now!

15 months or so along, and trying to look pretty vs not trying, plus a distance of about 4 years. I've changed quite a bit. ;)

Hi! Your changes are impressive! And... You're marvelous! :)
  •  

Alyx.

You too Soul, you look cool and I love your subtle fashion sense
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •  

hazel

@Alyx, awesome transformation! you're looking very pretty in the second set ^^

@Soulfairer, wow! amazing to think that's the same person in both pics, you've clearly come a long way
  •  

soulfairer

Quote from: Alyx. on January 18, 2013, 08:46:03 PM
You too Soul, you look cool and I love your subtle fashion sense

I like your haircut! Perhaps when going the other way. I'm for now letting it grow until... sometime. In the future maybe I'll just cut it very short (when "female", who knows?), I like to shower and quickly dry the hair and sleep :)

About the fashion sense: thank you! I've been reading many things about fashion since before discovering I'm just "not male" :) These are my day-to-day clothes to wear, I can wear something and post here :)
  •  

soulfairer

Quote from: hazel on January 18, 2013, 08:55:59 PM
@Alyx, awesome transformation! you're looking very pretty in the second set ^^

@Soulfairer, wow! amazing to think that's the same person in both pics, you've clearly come a long way

Yes! I never really liked being that person. But then, I just didn't know what was happening. And then all of a sudden I realized there was something. Something I had to ponder and... and work every detail for it to be natural. There is still a long way to go, but now a road can be seen! I'm just happy (haven't I told it before? haha) :)
  •  

Jennifer.L

@Alyx,  Wow girl, if I was jsut 5 years younger I would eat you up.   That is to say you look amazing.
Live your life.

•  

Bex80

•  

Bex80

Quote from: Gen88 on January 15, 2013, 05:19:02 PM
Figured I would post on here now that its been one year on HRT.
No surgeries yet (hopefully FFS and SRS this year)

comparison pic

Pic from about 4 years ago when I was modeling

Most recent pic of me...2.5 months old

You look beautiful Gen.
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Almost 4 months HRT

Before...  :-\

After  ;D

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 20, 2013, 07:04:12 PM
Almost 4 months HRT

Before...  :-\

After  ;D

Pretty face, I love the smile! Who'e the dude, that your brother?
  •