Previous topic - Next topic

jfong

Looking good Serena, can't wait to be where you are now. ^-^
  •  

JohnnieRamona

•  

Heather

Quote from: Serena Lynn on January 30, 2013, 08:56:38 PM
7 months in.. Found myself looking at old pictures a couple nights ago. Those pills work! :) So many beautiful ladies in this thread. So much to be proud of in each other. We have or are doing by far one of the scariest things on the planet and we're doing it! so amazing... much love! <3

looking great! That is quite a change from the first picture to the last. I like how you seem happier in each progressive shot.
  •  

PHXGiRL

Thank you ladies for all the great comments. **group hug**
  •  

Rowan Rue

Serena, OMG wow, what a change.  You look so good!
I love seeing peoples before and after pics, it really helps to stay positive on the days I think the hormones aren't working :)

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

soulfairer

Quote from: Serena Lynn on January 31, 2013, 08:51:25 PM
Thank you ladies for all the great comments. **group hug**

Serena, how cute! You managed to change a *lot*! :))) Congrats!
  •  

Carolina1983

Serena that is some awsome changes.

Hormones really work on you :)
  •  

PHXGiRL

Thank you! They say the next 4-5 months are exciting. Here's to hoping they bring wonderful things.
  •  

Rowan Rue

Ok, I did not think I'd be posting on here yet but I was looking through my day by day photos and was really surprised by how much change I already see.

Two Months ago.

Yesterday

•  

Clone 0101

Quote from: Rowan Rue on February 01, 2013, 07:25:23 PM
Ok, I did not think I'd be posting on here yet but I was looking through my day by day photos and was really surprised by how much change I already see.

Two Months ago.

Yesterday

Wow I can see a change!  Youre beautiful :) Keep it up!

Candace
"Take your broken heart and make it into art."
Carrie Fisher
  •  

mintra

Two Months ago.

Yesterday

Wow Rowan Rue. That was amazing. You look kinda like Anne Hathaway. Congrats. Have you tried not wearing glasses? Those eyes need to be shown without obstruction.
  •  

PHXGiRL

Two Months ago.

Yesterday

gorgeous. I love your look! like the gal before my post said i see a little Anne Hathaway in ya! catwoman next halloween?? :D
  •  

Carolina1983

Omg  :o.. Such a change is such short time. It must be some kind of a record??

I cant wait to see how you will look a few more months in.

Two Months ago.

Yesterday

•  

Heather

Two Months ago.

Yesterday

Wow that's quite a difference. I wish I pull off the short hair look as well as you.
  •  

Rowan Rue

Thanks everyone, I'm still a little surprised myself, I really didn't think the change had been that great until I went back through my pics.  Really glad 've been taking a photo each day.
I measured my neck and it 1 1/2" smaller than it was when I started.  That really surprised me and I think it's the single most noticeable change.
And Yay!  I love Anne Hathaway :D

•  

michelle666

Here's mine. The before is from about 3 years ago and the after is tonight. I'm only going to keep it posted for a little bit, I'm not out yet.

I look like a giant in the before pic, the two girls are only about 5' tall.
  •  

Carolina1983

Yeah the difference is pretty noticable  ;D.

It doesnt even look like its the same person in those pictures.

Quote from: michelle666 on February 02, 2013, 05:24:18 AM
Here's mine. The before is from about 3 years ago and the after is tonight. I'm only going to keep it posted for a little bit, I'm not out yet.

•  

SamiT

Your are looking WONDERFUL Michelle.. Im supprised you have not HAD to come out. Guy mode must be tough.
  •  

hazel

Quote from: michelle666 on February 02, 2013, 05:24:18 AM

Wow! that's quite the change Michelle :) some of the transformation pics on here never cease to amaze me!
  •  

hazel

Two Months ago.

Yesterday

That's just two months of change?! Hormones are working wonders for you  ;D
  •