Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Serena Lynn on February 17, 2013, 03:26:10 PM
I have a hunch HRT is gonna treat you wonderfully. ;)
I have the same feeling, HRT will do you very well, girl. Don't be angry with me, but losing a few lbs. will do you wonders too. And if I've lost 62 lbs, and Jillieann 85 at our ages, a pretty young woman like you can lose weight much faster and easier than us, and the results will be spectacular! You're also right about your hair accentuating your feminine features. When you decide to do your eyebrows, you should go to a makeup artist, because they can make a woman eyes pop or make her look like a clown. And what's you name, young lady? It isn't cheetaking, is it? Anyway, you can do everything you put your mind to when you want and need to, and transitioning will be one of, if not the most wonderful thing that any of us will ever do.
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Stephanie G

So the first picture was me back in the military and the second picture is me after approx 5 months on hormones give or take. Dont know for sure because its been intermitent due to finiacial reasons.
  •  

Carrie Liz

Quote from: Serena Lynn on February 17, 2013, 03:26:10 PM
I have a hunch HRT is gonna treat you wonderfully. ;)
Quote from: Miranda Elizabeth on February 18, 2013, 12:25:57 AM
I have the same feeling, HRT will do you very well, girl. Don't be angry with me, but losing a few lbs. will do you wonders too. And if I've lost 62 lbs, and Jillieann 85 at our ages, a pretty young woman like you can lose weight much faster and easier than us, and the results will be spectacular! You're also right about your hair accentuating your feminine features. When you decide to do your eyebrows, you should go to a makeup artist, because they can make a woman eyes pop or make her look like a clown. And what's you name, young lady? It isn't cheetaking, is it? Anyway, you can do everything you put your mind to when you want and need to, and transitioning will be one of, if not the most wonderful thing that any of us will ever do.
Thank you both for your very kind words. (This week, I've been feeling REALLY negative about my female appearance, and really impatient about when the HRT changes are going to get substantial enough for me to actually feel comfortable going out as a girl in the "real world," so it REALLY does help.)

Miranda, you'll be happy to know that I am indeed dieting like an absolute fiend right now, rigorously sticking to the same "paleo" diet that helped my roommate drop 70 lbs from her body over the course of a 1-year period. In my first picture of the four that I posted, I was at my absolute maximum weight, 286 lbs. In my official "pre" picture which was taken just over 5 weeks ago, I was at around 262 lbs. And as of this morning I am down to 249 lbs, which is within three pounds of the lightest that I have ever been in my adult life. So this really is going to be a COMPLETE transformation for me, hopefully from an overweight miserable guy to a knockout girl. (I can dream, can't I? :P)

And my name is Carrie. I just use the name "cheetaking243" as a screen name because it was the same name that I've been using on the Eunuch Archive for years, WAY before I officially admitted my transsexualism and embraced my female identity, and it was with this exact username and avatar on the EA that I finally did discover who I truly was, so that name has become very personal to me over the years, and I just wouldn't feel like myself anymore if I changed it, even though it technically sounds like a male name with the whole "king" thing. ("Cheetaking" was the name of a Pokemon that I invented in 7th grade, so I've been using that username FOREVER on just about everything. And the "243" is added because when I signed up for my very first e-mail account under the female name "Carrie" when I was like 14 years old, it was "meowmeow243." So that's why I use the name "cheetaking243." Yeah, it's dumb, but it really is a part of me. :P) Seriously, though, my name is Carrie. So just call me that. ;) (maybe I should start signing the bottoms of my posts or something so that people know.)
  •  

KayCeeDee

Carrie just be patient you will look great, it just takes time and when you look at yourself every day it is hard to see it. You'll start seeing glimpses soon... you'll catch yourself in the mirror a certain way and start to see a girl looking back. As time goes by you'll see that girl more often and more clearly.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Stephanie G on February 18, 2013, 01:20:20 AM
[
So the first picture was me back in the military and the second picture is me after approx 5 months on hormones give or take. Dont know for sure because its been intermitent due to finiacial reasons.

Stephanie, looking good in the bottom photo. Get plugged into your local VA hospital, they handle HRT and endocrine expenses for me and several other MtF veterans that post here. Be sure and tell them during your initial screening that you are TS the rest will happen.
  •  

Jillieann Rose

Carrie,
A diet only helped me while I was on it. As soon as my will power faultered I gained back what I lost. :(

For weight lost that will not come back you need to change your eating habits.
Because of changing my diet not only did I lose 85lbs but have not gained any in the last couple of months. :)

Hugs,
Jillieann
  •  

Jillieann Rose

You look good Stephanie.
Your even standing like a women should.
A typical s curve which shows our figure off.
That is great. Keep going girl.
Hugs,
Jillieann
  •  

JenAtLast

Quote from: Staci on February 13, 2013, 07:11:02 PM
OK here is Before

And here is After

Like so many before and after pics, Staci, I noticed you are now smiling.  Makes it all worth while!
Good for you!
  •  

carol_w

Stephanie, you have a great start - your face has already feminized from your first pictures.  Plus, you are thin and have suggestions of feminine shape already. 

I would second the other post here about the VA.  Here's a person who knows ALL about the ins and outs of dealing with transition using the VA for meds and so on.

http://cyrstiscondo-cyrsti.blogspot.com/

I'm sure she would be glad to advise you....

Keep posting, girl, and good luck to you!
  •  

Stephanie G

Thanks. Though regarding the va thing im in canada and its a little different. They allow transition while in the militaryso im not sure if the same applies.
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Stephanie G on February 18, 2013, 01:20:20 AM

Stephanie, you don't look old enough to be in the military! The bottom photo looks very different and very cute/pretty. You're already getting feminine shape and at your young age the HRT is doing fantastic and will continue to make you a beautiful young woman. Staci, the change in you is profound too. I love to see how much happier everyone looks after they've walked away from the illusion of being male and toward their true gender. I wish we could let everyone know what not nearly enough people in the world understand. It's far easier emotionally and satisfying spiritually doing HRT and Gender Reassignment Surgery to become the finished product of who we are as women, than waste another day trying to be someone we're not and will never be, men! I know it's hard to have patience, but the wait will be worth it for every single one of you who are reading and posting in this thread.
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Stephanie G

Thanks :). Though ya I was I joined just before I turned 20 and got out two and a half years later.
  •  

Carolina1983

So this is me so far.

My skin has become better :)

•  

Henna

You do look pretty Carolina, in the middle and on right hand side picture  :)
  •  

Carolina1983

Thank you :).

I just see a strange looking male :S.

But hopefully the ffs will help me with that problem somewhat.

Quote from: Henna on February 19, 2013, 05:21:54 AM
You do look pretty Carolina, in the middle and on right hand side picture  :)
  •  

Staci

Quote from: gats2b on February 18, 2013, 06:38:47 PM
Like so many before and after pics, Staci, I noticed you are now smiling.  Makes it all worth while!
Good for you!
Thank you and yes I have heard more than once that my eyes look alive now.  Going full time was the best thing I have ever done. 
  •  

JohnnieRamona

This is actually more of a "Before and During" picture, but today = 7 months on HRT for me, so check this out:

The changes are somewhat subtle, but I feel great about how it's going :)
  •  

Jay-Bird

Quote from: Carolina1983 on February 19, 2013, 04:58:27 AM
So this is me so far.

My skin has become better :)

Carolina from the photos I have seen of you here, I think you always look great and you know I love your makeup style.
And in this one, no.2 and no.3 all I see is girl, I really don't see no strange looking male :)
Great progress!

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

Joanna Dark

Carolina, you are a pilot? That's awesome! We need more female pilots and judging by your after photos, you're 100 percent female. You really look great. I know it's hard to stop and really see yourself externally as others do, but I just think you're a little hard on yourself sometimes. I know I'm new here, but I'm completely obsessed with this site and literally haven't left for days other then to sleep and work, so I've read tons of posts. Either way, you're beautiful. And  if I passed you on the streets, I would never ever think twice. If i didn't think this, I wouldn't say it. I'm not a fan of false hope. Great progress, girl!
  •  

Carolina1983

Thank you ladies :).

You made this day a little brighter.

By the way. Yes I am a pilot. But I am not sure how long I will be flying. Might have ny last flight on Sunday evening.
  •