Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth Andrea

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on April 10, 2013, 10:46:34 PM
Perfect example of why every product or service could use the same warning label: "Don't be an idiot."

Sharp knife? "Don't be an idiot."

Motor vehicle? "Don't be an idiot."

Tanning bed? "Don't be an idiot."

Thermonuclear weapons? "Don't be an idiot."

Come on, Devlyn! You know there's a 5-day waiting period for purchasing a sharp knife!
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Isabelle

Ill play :)

2 years hrt

(Don't quote my pictures please)
  •  

sam79

My god Isabelle, you're gorgeous. Such change in 2 years!
  •  

Bex80

•  

ZoeM

"Is a belle." The name definitely fits. :)
Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

NotThereYet

Isabelle... I am speechless! Very much a gorgeous woman! :-)

Andrea
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: sam79 on April 11, 2013, 05:29:05 AM
My god Isabelle, you're gorgeous. Such change in 2 years!

Quote from: Bex80 on April 11, 2013, 02:38:26 PM
Jealous? Hell yeah  :-*

Quote from: ZoeM on April 11, 2013, 02:49:18 PM
"Is a belle." The name definitely fits. :)

Quote from: NotThereYet on April 11, 2013, 04:25:20 PM
Isabelle... I am speechless! Very much a gorgeous woman! :-)

Andrea

I don't even have to write anything original...can't, it's already been said! Yeah, you're beautiful...especially with the "come hither" look...
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Rowan Rue

Isabelle, wow!  Definitely a case of "how on earth can these be pictures of the same person?!?"  :o
You look amazing  :D

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Isabelle

Wowzers... Thanks for the comments everyone. To be honest, I don't see any difference when I look at myself and am perpetually confused by the fact I seem to pass all the time... I'm actually desperate for ffs, if anything, just to wipe my old face from memory.
  •  

V M

You don't need FFS Isabelle  :)   Possibly it would be better to accept and love the new and beautiful person who you have discovered that has always been hiding within you all along

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

mintra

Oh my Isabelle. That's a beauty!!
  •  

Jamison

•  

Clone 0101

Looking good Isabelle!  It is so hard to see changes with our appearance considering we look at ourselves on a daily basis.  Do whats best for you because only you know what is.
"Take your broken heart and make it into art."
Carrie Fisher
  •  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Isabelle on April 12, 2013, 01:57:52 AM
Wowzers... Thanks for the comments everyone. To be honest, I don't see any difference when I look at myself and am perpetually confused by the fact I seem to pass all the time... I'm actually desperate for ffs, if anything, just to wipe my old face from memory.

FFS?  do what makes you happy.  But I'd suggest you maybe get some further counseling too.  You're one of the most gorgeous girls on here and if you can't see that, I'd be concerned that surgery won't be everything you're hoping for.
I am being absolutely serious now, the ONLY facial feature in common between these photos is the cleft in your chin (not even your chin shape/jawline, just the cleft) and on you, it looks freaking ADORABLE.  Seriously, I love it, I thinks it's your best feature.  Well, that and you eyes.  They're amazing.  And your cheeks.  and you smile. 
Seriousy girl, YOU. LOOK. GREAT.

PLUS!, you take the least flattering photos of yourself!!  and you still look great!

Anyway, definitely get FFS if it's really what you need (just  for the love of god get a really good surgeon) but maybe take a look at you general emotional well being too?  Because the latter will be cheaper, and might just be more effective.

*huggs*

Seriously, you're hot.
Like, I'm always excited to see you post because I love your pretty.
hot, hot, hot.

ok, shutting up now.

•  

=celestica=

when i was clueless on how to pass/be female.  (2 years ago)

2 days ago.
i look like a dyke, albeit a cute one.

if i looked that bad back then, y'all can transform urselfs 2.
  •  

Jamie D

You still remind me of a young Cher.
  •  

Isabelle

Thank you everyone for saying such nice things. Especially you Rowan, you're way way way to kind
  •  

=celestica=

•  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Isabelle on April 16, 2013, 05:14:09 PM
Thank you everyone for saying such nice things. Especially you Rowan, you're way way way to kind

Not even trying to blow smoke hon.  I'm dead serious :)

•  

Keaira

Isabelle, you are WAY too hard on yourself! you're beautiful, there's no doubt about that.

Looking at my old photos, I cant believe how much rounder my face got. And happier.
  •