News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarinaM

Quote from: LifeInNeon on October 08, 2011, 03:23:07 PM
Should I be concerned that mine got passed over without anyone noticing them? :P

Nah, post them for you, not for scrutiny.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Should I be concerned that mine got passed over without anyone noticing them? :P

I've been on hrt two years and been doing this 3 years. What you gotta understand is that is an evolution...it's not gonna happen overnight. All of the people on this thread are at different points, some of us have just started...others are starting to experience female life.

This is just a look at your growth and how much you've changed since presenting as male.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Fighter Sadie on October 06, 2011, 10:26:56 AM
This entire thread gives me so much hope! :D This is really a boost I needed!

Post your photos!
  •  

xxUltraModLadyxx

before transition, i had lots of people thinking i was much younger than i really was. i have that type of cute look that is basically a no go for passing as a male that will be taken seriously. as a girl, people still think i'm cute, except they don't think i'm younger, but that i look more "correct." i don't have pics that were significantly before transition readily on the computer, but my change was more of just becoming to look like something that doesn't look twisted.
  •  

jainie marlena

before

after

Mine is more of a before and after diet thing. when from 210 to 140 in a year.oh if you don't think the lip exserising thing works just look at how my lips look before and after.

Tammy Hope

I wondered the same thing.

For myself, i try not to comment on EVERY offering for that very reason. someone has to take my breath away, just about, before I comment.
Disclaimer: due to serious injury, most of my posts are made via Dragon Dictation which sometimes butchers grammar and mis-hears my words. I'm also too lazy to closely proof-read which means some of my comments will seem strange.

http://eachvoicepub.com/PaintedPonies.php
  •  

jainie marlena

I thought you look great 3 days ago but I was at work on brake and did not get to say anything. sorry

Graverobber9

Unfortunately I look better in the "before".

October 2010

September 2011
  •  

Melody Maia

Quote from: Graverobber9 on October 09, 2011, 02:34:28 AM

October 2010

September 2011

No you do not! Your after is very cute. Just stop slouching young lady and bigger smile please!
and i know that i'm never alone
and i know that my heart is my home
Every missing piece of me
I can find in a melody

O
  •  

Melody Maia

Since no one commented on my pics or seen what my natural curl looks like,  here is a before again:

and an after. This was taken last night at a party.

Sorry for the bit of blur. Love my hair so much more now that I no longer flat-iron it to death.
and i know that i'm never alone
and i know that my heart is my home
Every missing piece of me
I can find in a melody

O
  •  

Annah

this isn't really a trans before and after pics but in the nature of "contrast" i thought it would be cute to post these:

This is me right after I lead a Wiccan Service on an Equinox at Seminary:

Here is me today leading a Christian church service at a Church in my town:

I'm still a witch and a Christian Pastor. Just thought it would be neat to compare the contrast in the spirit of the thread :)
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Annah on October 09, 2011, 01:14:15 PM
this isn't really a trans before and after pics but in the nature of "contrast" i thought it would be cute to post these:

This is me right after I lead a Wiccan Service on an Equinox at Seminary:

Here is me today leading a Christian church service at a Church in my town:

I'm still a witch and a Christian Pastor. Just thought it would be neat to compare the contrast in the spirit of the thread :)

Nice photos. But I've never heard of someone being both, good for you. I am a Catholic.
  •  

ByeBye

That's like being Jewish and Muslim at the same time.
♥   I'm like an egg that is hatching into something great :)
  •  

Annah

Quote from: ♥ Alyssa Case ♥ on October 09, 2011, 05:32:09 PM
That's like being Jewish and Muslim at the same time.

well, not technically. In witchcraft and Paganism you have the freedom to worship whatever god or goddess you chose. Among many that I worship, I also worship Elohim (the Judaic and Christian God as well as the Muslim God..which is translated as Allah)

But I dont wanna hijack the thread so resume posting pics! :)
  •  

Cadence Jean

October 2010

September 2011

No way!  You look adorbs in your after! XD
to make more better goodness

I have returned to recording on TransByDef!  Watch us at: https://www.youtube.com/TransByDef
  •  

xxUltraModLadyxx

having to only have one religion sounds kind of old fashioned anyway.
  •  

Tammy Hope

October 2010

September 2011

LIES!

Aside from the breakouts, you are hot in both.
Disclaimer: due to serious injury, most of my posts are made via Dragon Dictation which sometimes butchers grammar and mis-hears my words. I'm also too lazy to closely proof-read which means some of my comments will seem strange.

http://eachvoicepub.com/PaintedPonies.php
  •  

JadeS

This thread is amazing! I can't believe how a lot of you changed
  •  

Fighter

Whenever I look at this thread it really makes me want to start transitioning ASAP! You all look so great in your afters, it's like magic! I really can't wait to see what hormones, among other things, has in store for me :).
  •  

A_Dresden_Doll

Quote from: Fighter Sadie on October 11, 2011, 07:10:50 AM
Whenever I look at this thread it really makes me want to start transitioning ASAP! You all look so great in your afters, it's like magic! I really can't wait to see what hormones, among other things, has in store for me :).
Weeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllll...get to it, then! :3
  •