Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephanie.Izann

Quote from: Rabbit on April 04, 2012, 06:10:27 AM
Sorry to get spammy again :P But I finally put together some of the pictures I been taking through transition. Figured the before / after thread was a good spot for it.

You look great!  I am inspired but terrified to post my transition. I don't know why. Maybe because I feel a little fragile. Thank you for sharing your wonderful journey!
  •  

Michelle G

Ok...here is my official "before" pic ;)

the fact my wife took it just a week or so ago is quite amazing! she has been very understanding and actually has been having fun going thru her clothes and has given me a bunch of her cute designer things that dont fit her anymore.

I really need to work on hair, makeup and so many other things, legs are nice and smooth since that pic (feels great btw)
suggestions from my sisters here are more than welcome :)

btw, this outfit looks much better with black tights which we added later;)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Make_It_Good

The Passage - nice picture. To me, your face looks quite soft and feminine already :)

Deanna Renee - Wow, what a transformation. And your shoulders look narrow, in a good way :) If I saw you on the street, I wouldnt second guess you.

Ms Obrien - Your most recent picture is definitely the best; the happiest looking :)
  •  

Ashley_C

Quote from: The Passage on April 01, 2012, 09:33:43 PM
Here's a picture, that I'm not very proud of, so please bear with me:

You look good.

I want that top.
We must move forward... not backwards, not to the side, not forwards, but always whirling, whirling, whirling towards freedom.

My mindless babbling are my own opinions and nothing more.
  •  

Ayden

So, I generally do not venture over into this board, since it is for the ladies, but I just wanted to say, WOW. You ladies look wonderful. The differences in the before and after pictures is amazing. There is a beauty and happiness just coming off of each one of you.
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

WOW.  Rabbit and Deanna.  Girls what a change. 

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Deanna_Renee

Quote from: Ms. OBrien on April 06, 2012, 05:22:25 PM
  WOW.  Rabbit and Deanna.  Girls what a change. 

Thank you so much my friend, Ms. O'Brien. We have been through quite a lot through this site together in the past, almost, 3 years. We must be getting pretty near graduation, right?

Deanna  :icon_hug:
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Keaira

I finally managed to recover the photos I took with my old phone so here is a much much better before and after.

Before. about 7 months before HRT

After. Taken today.

•  

Azmaria

sis, you get more beautiful every day ^_^
  •  

cacasca

Keaira you look good in both of those pictures. I loove straw hats
  •  

Keaira

Thank you. It's funny seeing some of these photo's that I rescued. I was a scruffy nerf hearder in some of these pictures. Now I look, dare I say, Presentable?

I guess that with being depressed I just didnt care really.
  •  

Jamie D

•  

Sephirah

Quote from: Keaira on April 08, 2012, 02:06:16 AM
Thank you. It's funny seeing some of these photo's that I rescued. I was a scruffy nerf hearder in some of these pictures. Now I look, dare I say, Presentable?

I guess that with being depressed I just didnt care really.

You have a really cute smile. :) And in your avatar picture, it's reflected in your eyes.

Great stuff.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Keaira

Thank you. When I looked at my picture from when I was about 20, the first thing that came into my mind was, " I look like a Disney characature!"  But I don't smile like that often because I do have such a wide smile that can look cute or downright creepy, depending on the rest of my facial expression, lol
  Definitive proof its really me :P
And look! I went from being jaundiced to lacking iron in my diet. LMAO!
Sorry, I'm not afraid to poke fun at myself. ^_^
Usually though I have the 'mona lisa' smile on my face.

•  

queerkristina

all of you are sooo prettty! <3 <3 <3 Gives me a little hope about what hormones will do to me. =)

Rebecca Perez

Wow, I have no idea whether to feel encouraged or discouraged. Just amazing changes.
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

B/N

B/N

B/N

My hair is worse now because I have dyed it so many times x_x
  •  

queerkristina

All right. I'll join in. This first one is of me, before coming out to myself. In severe denial and overcompensating with a huge beard.

The second one was kind of my typical pre-transition look.

This third one is my typical every day look now, (and i'm not even out publicly or at full time at this point).

And this last one is with makeup, and all fancied up.

I think i'm doing pretty well at this point. 3 lazer sessions. 3 months of anti-androgens. Thats it. Thoughts?

Tazia of the Omineca

I think your eyebrows need to be less close together.
  •