News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Before & After FFS thread!

Started by Forever21Chic, October 04, 2011, 05:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Forever21Chic on October 10, 2011, 11:42:48 PM

That's a great idea mahsa!! & thx for including me in your reindeer games (wow i'm such a dork lol) but i don't know a whole lot about makeup to be giving advice to people.  :D  I know how to do basic makeup for myself to pass but nothing pro, my roomate does most of my makeup.  I agree with jojo that going about it the right way is key, long routine lists scare most people regardless. I think step-by-step guides would be the best way to go about it, start with the basics and see what happens!

You shall be Vixen, the young reindeer. I am Rudra the upturned nose reindeer. Jojo shall be Nyxon. Tonight we shall light santa's sleigh...okay, where were we?

Oh yeah...makeup
Well I still don't know how to make someone who has a hard face look like Madonna or something. It could be problematic because older women aren't going to use young girls methods to pass and stuff. I want to help, but I also would like to be tactful and some people just don't have it in them.

Plus it's also what their born with... Maybe we shouldn't say anything. Just give them basic advice.
  •  

Bird

So where do I post a picture with makeup for you to tell me what I am doing wrong?
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Bird on October 11, 2011, 10:48:17 AM
So where do I post a picture with makeup for you to tell me what I am doing wrong?

Somewhere in the makeup section.
  •  

Cadence Jean

Quote from: Forever21Chic on October 09, 2011, 11:51:05 PM

She kind of looks like you mahsa!  :D

Sorry i didn't realize this was a touche subject...anywayz i've recently discovered google images so no need for this thread after all!  :laugh:

I followed her channel on YouTube for a while.  ">-bleeped-<Girl15" I think.  It took a LONG time for her face to settle down into what you see there.  I mean, over a year.  It was brutal for a couple months, the poor girl.  I'm so scared something like that would happen to me!
to make more better goodness

I have returned to recording on TransByDef!  Watch us at: https://www.youtube.com/TransByDef
  •  

Cadence Jean

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 10, 2011, 03:59:46 PM
The three of us should update the makeup section.

I'll join you over there.:)

Makeup rocks.  It's way important, if you ask me.  I mean, a girl always has a choice now-a-days - most of my female coworkers don't wear makeup or it's super light and natural.  I go for the natural look - cake is gross, and clown face is worse!
to make more better goodness

I have returned to recording on TransByDef!  Watch us at: https://www.youtube.com/TransByDef
  •  

Bird

I have a post there if any of you girls want to help me.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Cadence Jean on October 16, 2011, 06:10:00 PM
I'll join you over there.:)

Makeup rocks.  It's way important, if you ask me.  I mean, a girl always has a choice now-a-days - most of my female coworkers don't wear makeup or it's super light and natural.  I go for the natural look - cake is gross, and clown face is worse!

Having worn cake face last night. I agree 100%. But yeah, follow us there.

Even natural females need to contour and highlight...the idea is not to overdo it and make it natural.
  •  

Butterflyhugs

I had FFS with Dr. Spiegel. I made a video with before and after pictures:

Here's a sample photo:

•  

Joeyboo~ :3

Oh wow....

He made you into your sister ;D
  •  

JenJen2011

Butterflyhugs...You look uh-mazing! Congratulations on your fantastic results. But you already had nice feminine features to begin with.
"You have one life to live so live it right"
  •  

Butterflyhugs

Lol thanks  :P

Unfortunately I don't have any "intermediary" photos, only before transition and after FFS
  •  

Michelle.

WoW. I'm impressed, congrats on a beautiful transition.
Quote from: JoeyD on October 19, 2011, 09:00:25 AM
Oh wow....

He made you into your sister ;D
.           That's exactly what I would want out of FFS.
  •  

Forever21Chic

Quote from: Butterflyhugs on October 19, 2011, 05:58:16 AM
I had FFS with Dr. Spiegel last August. I made a video with before and after pictures:

Here's a sample photo:

Very impressive results lol. What procedures did you have done?
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

ITSz NUN OF YUR BI'DNEZZZ, F21chic!

^-^
  •  

Forever21Chic

Quote from: JoeyD on October 20, 2011, 12:18:25 AM
ITSz NUN OF YUR BI'DNEZZZ, F21chic!

^-^

LOL shush lil sister! This iz myyyy thread!  :police:
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

If I had money, I'd post photos in this thread.

I want ffs/boobs to "perfect" things, I have a cute face(but sometimes still clockable)... But I hate being poor
  •  

Butterflyhugs

Quote from: Rukia87xo on October 20, 2011, 12:15:53 AM
  Very impressive results lol. What procedures did you have done?

Forehead contouring
Brow lift
Scalp advancement
Mandible contouring (jaw and chin)
Cheek augmentation
Rhinoplasty
Upper lip lift and augmentation

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 20, 2011, 01:04:47 AM

I want ffs/boobs to "perfect" things, I have a cute face(but sometimes still clockable)... But I hate being poor

If it makes you feel any better, as a direct result of taking transition to the point of surgery (when it became clear that it wasn't "just a phase"), my family disowned me and I spent a lot of last winter living outside in Philadelphia. Some situations aren't as pretty as they look  :-X
  •  

Michelle.

Your families reaction is just tragic. You deserve happiness after enduring Philly outside, during winter.

How much did your FFS cost?
  •  

Forever21Chic

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 20, 2011, 01:04:47 AM

I know what you mean....i hate being poor. The only reason i have money for FFS is because my great uncle died and left me money. I'm debating weather or not i should get FFS or save the money for SRS/GRS cuz i know i'll never be able to save up that kind of cash with my dead end job.  :(

Quote from: Butterflyhugs on October 20, 2011, 04:45:23 AM
If it makes you feel any better, as a direct result of taking transition to the point of surgery (when it became clear that it wasn't "just a phase"), my family disowned me and I spent a lot of last winter living outside in Philadelphia. Some situations aren't as pretty as they look  :-X

I'm sorry that happened to you. I had the samething happen to me when i first attempted transition at 19, unlike you when my family threaten to disown me i choose them over my happiness and de-transitioned....biggest mistake of my life.  :'(
  •