Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Who's your favorite superhero?

Started by Ribbons, October 07, 2011, 04:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarryA

My favorite DC superhero is The Flash (Barry Allen although I also like Bart) . My favorite Marvel superhero is Spiderman (Both Peter and Miles)
  •  

Christy Lee

Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Cassi

In Boy/Man Mode - Captain America
In Girl/Woman Mode - Wonder Woman - always wanted to be an Amazon :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Roll

Captain America in any mode! Well, as for the hero that I worship. For the ones I wanted to be it was always Ms./Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) or Shadowcat. ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Christy Lee

Quote from: Roll on January 08, 2018, 08:37:59 PM
Captain America in any mode! Well, as for the hero that I worship. For the ones I wanted to be it was always Ms./Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) or Shadowcat. ;D

Punished Cap (thats what i call him), aka Steve Rogers with a beard in the upcoming Avengers Infinity War looks soo hot

Im a fan of both Ms Marvel (Carol Danvers) and Shadowcat also, i also recently (in the last few years) have become a fan of Magik (AKA Illyana Rasputin) she has an amazing power IMO
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Christy Lee on January 08, 2018, 08:53:58 PM
Punished Cap (thats what i call him), aka Steve Rogers with a beard in the upcoming Avengers Infinity War looks soo hot

Im a fan of both Ms Marvel (Carol Danvers) and Shadowcat also, i also recently (in the last few years) have become a fan of Magik (AKA Illyana Rasputin) she has an amazing power IMO

I loved New Mutants so much, so Illyana was a favorite of mine too. Though Wolfsbane was my favorite in New Mutants, because I had a thing for werewolves for a while and she's Scottish. ;D (Praying the New Mutants movie is everything I dream it will be...)
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Anne Blake

All of you have listed some great super heroes but Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman is really tough to beat.
  •  

Christy Lee

Quote from: Roll on January 08, 2018, 08:58:53 PM
I loved New Mutants so much, so Illyana was a favorite of mine too. Though Wolfsbane was my favorite in New Mutants, because I had a thing for werewolves for a while and she's Scottish. ;D (Praying the New Mutants movie is everything I dream it will be...)

SOOO i havent actually been a fan of Illyana until recently, when i read All New All Different X-men first few volumes (The Time Displaced X-men), but i already knew from that that Magik would become a favorite of mine,

TBH idk even realize Magik was part of the New Mutants.... i hope she will be awesome in the movie
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Christy Lee on January 10, 2018, 12:51:19 AM
SOOO i havent actually been a fan of Illyana until recently, when i read All New All Different X-men first few volumes (The Time Displaced X-men), but i already knew from that that Magik would become a favorite of mine,

TBH idk even realize Magik was part of the New Mutants.... i hope she will be awesome in the movie

In a fun coincidence, she's being played by the girl from Split. So she is now part of two superhero franchises with James McAvoy. (Though it might be a stretch to call the M. Night movies a franchise in the same way that X-Men is.)

If they go all in with the New Mutants semi-horror movies even with the license going to Disney now (they planned a trilogy), expect to see them really revolve around her given her original backstory (not sure what they changed post retcons in the 2000s). There was even a major crossover story event that she played pretty much the pivotal part in, and dealt heavily with the darker supernatural part of Marvel that also would play into the theme of the movies (the Madeline Pryor/Goblin Queen crossover, who is Cable's mother, which featured as a time travel type deal that comes full circle when Cable shows up later and turned New Mutants into X-Force).
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Kylo

"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

TicTac

•  

Cassi

My favorite super-hero is "I am Jess", who else?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Dani

•  

zirconia

•  

TheDelBel

<3
  •  

MaryT

Characters in British comics weren't usually called superheroes, although there was Marvel Man in the American format.  I suppose that Dan Dare qualifies as a superhero.  I was also fond of Jason Hyde, who could read minds and had fantastic adventures.  Garth, in a daily strip, had super strength.  British comics were mostly divided into those for boys and those for girls.  When I got to read girls' comics, my favourite character was Lucky's Living Doll, a doll that came to life and could help her owner and talk to animals.  I later followed the Modesty Blaise adventures in a daily strip.

I started getting American comics in 1961, although they could be several months old while displayed in British shops.

I have a soft spot for the Barry Allen Flash as it was the first American comic I ever got.  He faced the Mirror Master in #119.  I still love the artwork when I see it on the Web.  My brother got a Batman comic at the same time.  It was actually a year older than mine.

I later got Giant Superman Annual #1 although it had been published earlier than my Flash.  I remember my brother teasing me when when he caught me pretending to be Supergirl.  I had forgotten about that.  I hope he has.

I then became enamoured of The Jaguar, an Archie Comics superhero.  I looked his comics up on the Web and I can see why.  Before he gains superpowers, he risks his life to save a Jaguar.  When he gains his powers, he is attacked by jaguars (ungrateful &%^*s) and thinks to himself "the poor things are trying to bite me".  Quite sweet and gentle as superheroes go.  Tarzan would probably have killed them all (yeah, I know you don't get jaguars in Africa).

Later, my favourite American comic was Mystery in Space in which Adam Strange and Alanna shared adventures.  At different times I became fond of the Legion of Superheroes (I really liked Saturn Girl), Metamorpho, Metal Men, Spider Man and the X-Men.

I read comics over and over again so I came to recognise my favourite artists.  They would still have to be Carmine Infantino and Steve Ditko.

My favourite American superhero has to be Doctor Strange, though.  I started my collection of occult books with the intention of creating my own Sanctum Sanctorum.

•  

Julia1996

I don't know if he is considered a superhero or not but Deadpool. I think he's funny.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

MadisonJoan

Quote from: Julia1996 on July 18, 2018, 08:25:27 AM
I don't know if he is considered a superhero or not but Deadpool. I think he's funny.

I love Deadpool.  I share his love of chimichangas.
Wait'll they get a load of me!
  •  

Haley Conner

@The Passage I am also a big fan of The Spectre!  Very old school.  Other than him, I think my favorite is Mystique of the X-Men since she is a chameleon, and I can relate to that.  Some others: Hit Girl, The Hulk, Deathlock, Wonder Woman, Dead Pool, Rorschach, and a host of others.  I actually have a very extensive comic collection including some complete sets ( The Watchmen, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, The Ultimates, Airtight Garage... ) and a couple vintage ones, such as Spider Man #12 ( A movie was based on it ).
  •