News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I passed really hard yesterday!

Started by Bird, October 09, 2011, 01:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

lol

I know the term passing hard is odd, but considering the whole situation I think this is my trophy of passability, if not a crown or something!

At Uni we exchange the place we work at during our internship, 4 months ago I was working at a hospital as a boy, two months after I went to basic health care and went full time during it, I got back to the hospital early this month. So to say there are plenty of people who know I changed gender is a understatement.

Anyway, I was at the hospital's restaurant eating lunch yesterday, I had just finished eating and went to the bathroom to wash my hands before getting back to work. A woman walked in and washed her hands while casually staring at me. I walked out just after her and overheard her saying to a group of friends:

"No she is not, she is a woman. She really is woman"

8)
  •  

Sage

Congrats, Bird; that's really awesome!   ;D  *applause*  I'm so jealous; I wish I could pass that well.  lol
"Be whoever you are, but be loud. Be completely fearless when you do it. That's the big thing. Just be a fearless person. A fearless artist, a fearless accountant. Whatever you want to be." - Gerard Way, My Chemical Romance

私は死にかむ。
  •  

Nickie_66

hehe, congrats on that!

(ps : Sage, in your sig, do you mean 私は死神 or do i just not get that kamu word? :D)
  •  

caitlin_adams

•  

Sage

Quote from: Nickie_66 on October 09, 2011, 04:47:49 PM
hehe, congrats on that!

(ps : Sage, in your sig, do you mean 私は死神 or do i just not get that kamu word? :D)
I honestly can't read kanji, so you may have it right.  :-X  It's supposed to mean, "Bite you to death."
"Be whoever you are, but be loud. Be completely fearless when you do it. That's the big thing. Just be a fearless person. A fearless artist, a fearless accountant. Whatever you want to be." - Gerard Way, My Chemical Romance

私は死にかむ。
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Bird on October 09, 2011, 01:29:33 PM
Anyway, I was at the hospital's restaurant eating lunch yesterday, I had just finished eating and went to the bathroom to wash my hands before getting back to work. A woman walked in and washed her hands while casually staring at me. I walked out just after her and overheard her saying to a group of friends:

"No she is not, she is a woman. She really is woman"

8)

How old was the woman?

There seems to be some confusion in this paragraph and more like she respects you as a woman.
  •  

Bird

Late 30's.

I'm sorry if there is some confusion, english is a second language to me and there are some situations where it is not possible to do a direct translation from portuguese. When I wrote "really is a woman" in my language she had said something like "she is a woman for real" or "a real woman" as in, born a a woman.

Brazil is a country with quite a few behavior and social differences between each gender, so much that anyone who is not XX would be considered a fake woman or just a man, so, if she said a real woman, it meant she considered I was XX.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Bird on October 12, 2011, 08:53:20 PM
Late 30's.

I'm sorry if there is some confusion, english is a second language to me and there are some situations where it is not possible to do a direct translation from portuguese. When I wrote "really is a woman" in my language she had said something like "she is a woman for real" or "a real woman" as in, born a a woman.

Brazil is a country with quite a few behavior and social differences between each gender, so much that anyone who is not XX would be considered a fake woman or just a man, so, if she said a real woman, it meant she considered I was XX.

Well aren't ts people very common in Brazil? My friend is from Sao Paola. God love her, she's so honest.
  •  

Bird

Common ins't equal to accepted really.

Anyway... I was just celebrating what happened, I know it is possible I wans't passing, but I think I was and I'm happy for what happened.
  •  

mm

Congratuations, you are well on your way.  How long you been on hormones? Your voice must sound very femimine.
  •  

Bird

It is the beginning of the seventh month now.

•