Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Back from SRS (GCS) with Dr. Sanguan

Started by AbraCadabra, October 11, 2011, 10:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valeriedoeswcs

Quote from: Axélle on October 14, 2011, 02:14:19 AM
Oh, BTW... INHO how can one NOT find ones clit??????????? eludes me. The blimming thing is sending alarm signals all day long, even though it's quite buried down in my vulva floor.... but PLEASE?!?

There are some women who have large scabs (the size of a U.S. quarter) over their clitoris that last for 2 months before falling off, only to find their clitoris either healed over with skin with nothing visible, and possibly with less sensation or complete numbness.

Your post lacks empathy and compassion for those ladies who were numb for months. Lacks compassion for those ladies unable to orgasm. Some women had no feeling in their clitoral region for many months, only to regain a limited amount much later.

Do i need to post a picture of my clitoris with the scab so you will understand and perhaps not mock those who had those injuries? Maybe ill post one when i get home tonight.

So why post all the question marks with the silly icons. Why post the all caps PLEASE? in mockery? I find what you wrote very upsetting.

I had a 15 month post-op exam by my surgeon Dr. B. in August. While there, there was another woman in the waiting room to see Dr. B. I asked her why she was there. Wouldnt you know, she said she was 1 year post-op and wanted to know where her clitoris was...

There are many post-op women with complications, with difficult recoveries, major problems. Please dont use a mocking tone, it doesnt belong here in a healing place.
  •  

xAndrewx

Is it weird for a boy to poke his head in and say congrats? If so sorry but hey CONGRATS!!! :)

~RoadToTrista~

Considering that she's talking about her vagina, it is kinda weird.

jk ;)
  •  

wendy

Quote from: xAndrewx on October 14, 2011, 06:33:14 PM
Is it weird for a boy to poke his head in and say congrats? If so sorry but hey CONGRATS!!! :)

Andrew not weird at all.  If you happen to enjoy company of woman they will love your sensitivity.  But I love your pun and I am sure Axelle will appreciate that you poked your head in.

Axelle your road was tough and I am happy for you!  And I am glad you still have your crass humor!
  •  

AbraCadabra

Val,
* Your post lacks empathy and compassion for those ladies who were numb for months. Lacks compassion for those ladies unable to orgasm. Some women had no feeling in their clitoral region for many months, only to regain a limited amount much later. *

I'm truly sorry to have managed finding the wrong words to upset you once again... I'm sorry.
We learn something new every day and what you relate is completely new to me. (Scabs etc.)

BTW, it would have been also to the girls I met at PIH since we did talk about 'stuff'.
Sorry for having given offence by speaking about my touchy clit area.
Maybe some numbness might even be welcome at this stage...

Like your new hairstyle – looks great! :-)

Thanks,
Axelle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

AbraCadabra

Andrew THANKS!

yes, it's lovely to have some kind words from you guys too. It put a smile on my face :-)

Wendy, you got that one right on, eh. It's not weird - it was just very kind.

Thanks again,
Axelle
  •  

xAndrewx

Quote from: wendy on October 14, 2011, 10:27:52 PM
Andrew not weird at all.  If you happen to enjoy company of woman they will love your sensitivity.  But I love your pun and I am sure Axelle will appreciate that you poked your head in.

:laugh: Oops I so didn't mean to put it that way!

Cindy

Quote from: xAndrewx on October 15, 2011, 02:14:00 AM
:laugh: Oops I so didn't mean to put it that way!

Typical guy, all they think about :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are looking good Andrew

Cindy
  •  

Amazon D

You have to enjoy your virginity for at least a yr before you give it all away with a bio-dilator  ;D

Sheesh look at me i am a 14 yr old virgin  :o
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

xAndrewx

mm

All I say is you girls earn your vagina with all the time and pain you put in dilating to get one.  After hearing several girls talk about dilating I don't know if I would have the guts to go through dilating several times a day for months.
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Dear mm,
"I don't know if I would have the guts to go through dilating several times a day for months."
But I do know you will have the guts to complete your journey. You wouldn't be here otherwise.
And it's just sooooo true;"The end justifies the means". A little bit of inconvenience for a life BEYOND imagination.
Be safe, well and happy
Lotsa luv
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

AbraCadabra

Dear MM,

I think like most things YMMV applies the same with dilating.

I'm now in my 2nd week and things already look up i.e. less painful. A lot seems to depend on attitude also and of course time available.

My scheme is 3x a day from #1 (1") to #6 (21/16").
Also as soon as one feels one is bruising rather then gently stretching one must NOT force things, lest there will be pain and resentment will build pretty quickly toward this 'exercises'.

Just my 2 cents,
Axelle
  •  

Steph

Quote from: CatherineSarah on October 16, 2011, 09:32:53 AM
Dear mm,
"I don't know if I would have the guts to go through dilating several times a day for months."
But I do know you will have the guts to complete your journey. You wouldn't be here otherwise.
And it's just sooooo true;"The end justifies the means". A little bit of inconvenience for a life BEYOND imagination.
Be safe, well and happy
Lotsa luv
Catherine

Just a point.  One needs to dilate for the rest of ones life.  Of course as time passes, once per week is usually sufficient.
Enjoy life and be happy.  You won't be back.

WARNING: This body contains nudity, sexuality, and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised. And I tend to rub folks the wrong way cause I say it as I see it...

http://www.facebook.com/switzerstephanie
  •