Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Sexual preference

Started by fionabell, October 16, 2011, 09:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you attracted to the opposite sex? Meaning the opposite of your prefered gender.

yes. before I transitioned I was attracted to the same sex.
15 (25.4%)
yes. But before i transitioned I was straight . I've changed with the transition.
8 (13.6%)
no. I was straight before the transition and kept my preference the same.
13 (22%)
no. I was gay before the transition but now ive switched over.
2 (3.4%)
I only like other trans
1 (1.7%)
I'm bi
20 (33.9%)
I like beasts!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 53

kelly_aus

I was a gay guy before transition.. And now? That's a question I've not yet been able to answer..
  •  

fionabell

the problem with men is, they have no staying power.

What's with this sex once crap? I like boys but i wish they'd like me!!! I need some stablity
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: fionabell on October 18, 2011, 01:26:31 AM

What's with this sex once crap? I like boys but i wish they'd like me!!! I need some stablity

Men are like eye primer, they need powder to stick and then some eye brightening cream to keep them there.

•  

justmeinoz

Apart from a period when I questioned my sexuality, and then realised the problem was actually gender, I had always regarded myself as a heterosexual male.  Now having straightened   :laugh: things out  I realise  I am just a big lezzo!

Karen.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Annah

Ive been with the same guy since last March.
  •  

Natkat

I dont really think I can say "before since I knew I where trans before I knew about my sexual orientation"

I call myself Bisexual, I guess I mainly find men attractive but I also find women attractive somethimes and also been in love with female people,
I guess my sexualety is pretty fluent I dont really care so much whatever or not I find someone attractive and what it will make me.
only thing have been I feel attracted diffently to women than to men, and it have leaved me in wonders if I am gay 100% of times,
one if for sure then its that I aint straight.

•  

Natkat

I kinda wonder how to be so,
I cant make bondings to people even if I want to..
  •  

Akashiya Moka

I grew up liking other girls, but now I'm technically pansexual. I still prefer girls emotionally though and can only see myself in a long-term relationship with another girl, cis or trans.  :P Some boys are really hot, I admit ...but I'm concerned I'd only want them for sex. It would take a truly exceptionally romantic guy to 'open my eyes'  and make me re-access things :) ...Because, I really do feel that the girlxgirl bond is infinitely stronger and more intimate. *shrugs*
"Another Life Saved By Girl-On-Girl Action." ~House

"What... Is The Airspeed Velocity Of An Unladen Swallow?"

"Black as the Devil, Hot as Hell, Pure as an Angel, Sweet as Love."
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

A lot of people are bi/pan/poly
  •  

Fighter

I'd say bisexual but leaning more towards men. I don't think I can imagine having a really serious relationship with another woman, but on the other hand I've never had the opportunity to try. I definitely am not ruling out any possibilities. Also I haven't gone on HRT or anything yet, so that might make some changes. Not too sure yet.
  •  

kelly_aus

Quote from: Fighter Sadie on October 19, 2011, 07:23:27 AM
I'd say bisexual but leaning more towards men. I don't think I can imagine having a really serious relationship with another woman, but on the other hand I've never had the opportunity to try. I definitely am not ruling out any possibilities. Also I haven't gone on HRT or anything yet, so that might make some changes. Not too sure yet.

I thought I was a straight girl.. then I started HRT and now I have no idea..  :laugh:
  •  

umop ap!sdn

Pre-transition, I was into women exclusively. After transition, I lived as a lesbian for a while and then just before my surgery I came out as bi. Now I'm about 70% straight/30% lez, so you could say my orientation has switched partway. But I'm not straight per se so I can't really answer the poll.

You would think a female-female relationship would be more intimate than a het one but that's not always the case. Lesbian Bed Death can leave a gal feeling left out in the cold. :(
  •  

Z7Z

Pre-transition, I identified as a lesbian, not because I didn't find men attractive (I did) but because men (obviously) treated me like a woman and I hated that. If I was with a woman instead of a man, then the whole "gender roles" thing didn't get in the way as much.

Now that I'm transitioning, I identify as pansexual but am much more attracted to men (cis or trans, doesn't matter to me) than to women. I think part of my lessened attraction to women is from resenting my still-somewhat-female body, the other part of it could be hormonal but I don't know. So I'm basically 90% gay and 10% whatever.  ;D
  •  

bojangles

Attracted to women before transition. Even more attracted to them now.

Some of that may have to do with a life long tendency to be attracted to unavailable straight women.
They still may be unavailable, but it's fun to flirt with them.
  •  

jakey_star

it's a difficult one for me to answer because I mostly like guys (which to me is gay but others around me see me as a straight girl as I have not began transitioning yet) but occasionally I like girls too. see I don't consider that bi as the term bisexual generally reffers to the attraction to cis females and cis males.

yes I am attracted to people from all walks of life whether they are cis, bigendered, transgendered, hamephradite or any other gender. all that really matters to me is personality.

this is called pansexual.

it just so happens most the people I am attracted to are male (cis or otherwise) which I guess makes me mostly gay, but because of my occasional female crushes I am what is known as pansexual.
  •  

Dane

I was going to put that I liked beasts just to be a noodge, but I decided to be truthful and go with #3.  8)
  •  

Felix

Hey jakey, "intersex" is really a better word than "hermaphrodite."

I had to learn a bunch of new words when I came out, so I'm not dogging you.
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

jakey_star

Quote from: Felix on November 10, 2011, 06:44:55 PM
Hey jakey, "intersex" is really a better word than "hermaphrodite."

I had to learn a bunch of new words when I came out, so I'm not dogging you.

eep sorry I really didn't know I hope I didn't offend anyone that was not my intentions -__-
  •  

Mika

I haven't so much medically transitioned in the traditional sense, but before I socially transitioned I considered myself a dyke. Now I still identify in part as a dyke, but I've accepted I am attracted to men, women and non-binary people. I identify as queer. Gay/straight doesn't really work out for me as a kinda genderfluid guy dating a genderqueer dyke. Some times we're straight-but-doing-it-wrong, other days we're dykes, others we're gay boys, but always queer.
  •  

Amazon D

I basically only like other trans but it didn't register my vote. ???   OPPS IT DID  ;D

Oh before i got rid of testosterone i liked girls but that wasn't the real me anyway. I was under the influence of my testes after puberty.

I am an almost 14 yr post op virgin who has been involved in other things than sex. i have grown and matured very much.

These days i just think about a platonic soulmate either a trans man or trans womyn to share life at my farm 
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•