Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

If You Were a Super Hero

Started by Ryno, August 10, 2011, 11:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryno

You are approached by a mysterious man in a trench coat on your way home from work. He calls to the crowd, "Come one, come all! Step on up!" This sounds too good to be true, you say. He says you look like a smart young man/woman. "So, is it a deal?" you inquire. Two hours and 60 dollars later the man is gone, but you have the Miracle Cream!

You apply the cream to your sore, aching back and shoulders, and suddenly discover you have been bestowed with Super Powers!

What would your super hero name be and what powers would the cream grant you?

I would be Megaloman and I would have the strength of the strongest men in the world combined, the knowledge of all the books in the world, and the looks and wit of the sexiest, most irresistable men of mystery. ;D Only in my mind, of course. Really, all I can do is stretch my arms really far and shove enormous objects into a small, seemingly bottomless sack. And drink unnatural quantities of beer.
Пудник
  •  

cynthialee

The Morph.
The ability to become anything at will. If attacked I could shape shift out of the damage. World class assassin deluxe.

Edit: I play to many RPG's....
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
Sun Tsu 'The art of War'
  •  

Da Monkey

Hahah well give me super strength, speed and throw in a one-eyed mutant and a bending unit and call us the New Justice Team. We're watching too much Futurama...
The story is the same, I've just personalized the name.
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

I would be Cheena the Cheetos girl, and I would have the power to shoot cheetos from my finger tips. It may sound like a useless power..... until you drown in them! Mwahahahahaha

Plus, you know, free cheetos whenever I want.
  •  

Janet_Girl

I would want to be infused with an adamantium skeleton with retractable claws (Yes like Wolverine).  And of course his healing abilities.

Thus would be born ... SheWolf
  •  

Natkat

T.T
and I would be able to transformate myself into any person, from an strong man,
to an old woman and a small child
  •  

Ryno

Quote from: Da Monkey on August 11, 2011, 07:28:56 AM
Hahah well give me super strength, speed and throw in a one-eyed mutant and a bending unit and call us the New Justice Team. We're watching too much Futurama...

There is never too much Futurama!
Пудник
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

Quote from: Natkat on August 11, 2011, 10:00:34 AM
T.T
and I would be able to transformate myself into any person, from an strong man,
to an old woman and a small child
What if you accidently die of old age?
  •  

QueerKidJess

I'd be Bass Master

I'd be able to admit powerful vibrations from my hands, enough to crack the earth beneath me, to incapacitate enemies, and to get a a nice rave going :P
  •  

Lily

I'd become a supervillain called The Expositionist, and my only power would be the ability to explain in detail my master plan to the heroes without immediately being defeated after I'd finished.
  •  

Fighter

I would be the heroine aptly named, "That Girl With the Sword!" Not only would I be given the powers of extreme perception and deadly reflex, but I would be able to materialize any melee weapon in my hands at will, all made from the most powerful wood, steal, and possibly leather! The only downside? I can't de-materialize them! I would technically be able to flood the world with swords, clubs, axes, and everything else! On the other hand, I could probably become filthy stinking rich if I sold them...

Quote from: Lily on August 28, 2011, 12:59:25 AM
I'd become a supervillain called The Expositionist, and my only power would be the ability to explain in detail my master plan to the heroes without immediately being defeated after I'd finished.
I like this one :P.
  •  

VeryGnawty

Quote from: cynthialee on August 10, 2011, 11:26:21 PM
The Morph.
The ability to become anything at will. If attacked I could shape shift out of the damage.

Me, too.  I would just become Odo from Star Trek:  Deep Space Nine.
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

mimpi

Martial arts godess as in Michelle Yeoh in Crouching Tiger!
  •  

rensie

Quote from: Laura91 on September 14, 2011, 10:39:00 AM
OrdinaryWoman

I would have the awesome ability to bore villains to death with a single story.

LOL That sounds like my brother.  15 minutes to tell me his pizza exploded in the microwave.  GET TO THE POINT !!!
  •  

Da Monkey

Hahahah! Sounds like my grandma. She is the only person I know who can get telemarketers to hang up on her.
The story is the same, I've just personalized the name.
  •  

VeryGnawty

Quote from: Da Monkey on September 15, 2011, 10:01:22 AMSounds like my grandma. She is the only person I know who can get telemarketers to hang up on her.

That sort of power demands respect...
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

Lisbeth

Quote from: QueerKidJess on August 26, 2011, 07:40:04 PM
I'd be Bass Master
I thought for a moment you were going to say you would be the world's greatest fisherman.  ;D

Myself, I just want to be Storm Darwin.
"Anyone who attempts to play the 'real transsexual' card should be summarily dismissed, as they are merely engaging in name calling rather than serious debate."
--Julia Serano

http://juliaserano.blogspot.com/2011/09/transsexual-versus-transgender.html
  •  

InMyWrittenHeart

•