Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Is it a normal feeling?

Started by Ritamora, April 05, 2017, 05:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ritamora

So after 1yr hrt im beginning to notice constantly comparing myself to other females, resulting in me feeling like i will never pass.
My question is.
is the feeling a confusion of worrying about not passing or the general feeling people get (i said people because it applies to all humans) when they see another person (female in my case) that is beautifully female, and has features  you would adore to have yourself.

Rita
X
  •  

FinallyMichelle

Yes, it is very normal. Perhaps, because men don't typically feel this way, we take it as being abnormal. Poll 100 women sometime though. 😊
  •  

DawnOday

I used to love Christina Ferrari and Rosie Vela. I dreamed of being as beautiful. I dreamed of cover shoots and being noticed for my good looks. I still look at a beautiful woman and think "What if" What can I say? I'm vain.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

KayXo

Yes, even after 14 yrs of being on HRT, attracting plenty of guys and passing without a problem. Even the most "beautiful" ciswomen compare themselves, envy other women and dislike things about themselves. Welcome to womanhood...and the passing thing, it gets better with time...you just don't care so much after awhile of being out and about and you gain confidence in time. Just get out there as much as you can, do what you can to put all the chances on your side and be brave and PROUD. :)
I am not a medical doctor, nor a scientist - opinions expressed by me on the subject of HRT are merely based on my own review of some of the scientific literature over the last decade or so, on anecdotal evidence from women in various discussion forums that I have come across, and my personal experience

On HRT since early 2004
Post-op since late 2005
  •