Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Mom considers legal options after video shows bully attacking 15yr. old gay son.

Started by heatherrose, October 29, 2011, 02:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heatherrose

Doesn't that bully know there are anti-discrimination and hate crimes laws.
Bet his Daddy is proud of the way HIS Boy beat the snot outta the little Faggot.
That'll give him something to brag about 'round the water cooler.

As I watched the video, I flashed back to being hit with a 2X4 in carpentry class for
"wearing my pants too tight and walking funny."
I guess, not all that much has really changed in the last 30 years.

:icon_cry:
"I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you,
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?" - Fred Rogers
  •  

SandraJane

Caught on camera: The horrifying moment a high school bully attacks gay teen in classroom... and officials do nothing to stop it
Boy, 15, suffered chipped tooth and possible concussion

By Daily Mail Reporter |Last updated at 11:17 AM on 28th October 2011

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2054430/Bully-caught-tape-attacking-gay-student-Union-Scioto-High-School-Chillicothe-Ohio.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

An Ohio mother says she is filing charges with local prosecutors after her teenage son was attacked at school by a fellow student for being gay.

Rebecca Collins' 15-year-old son, who does not wish to be identified, was brutally beaten this week by another male student in a horrifying incident that was captured on camera.

But despite video evidence she says officials at Union-Scioto High School in Chillicothe only suspended the bully for three days - and that's not enough.

•  

V M

That's terrible  >:(  I hope the mother files both criminal and civil liability charges
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Akashiya Moka

It sounds like the mother has the right idea. A strong message must be sent that this is not acceptable behavior.
"Another Life Saved By Girl-On-Girl Action." ~House

"What... Is The Airspeed Velocity Of An Unladen Swallow?"

"Black as the Devil, Hot as Hell, Pure as an Angel, Sweet as Love."
  •  

justmeinoz

Sounds like an open and shut case when you have video evidence.  I reckon the local Prosecutor would just love a case like that.  :icon_bat: Hope the little toad gets the book thrown at him. :icon_burn: And the school, for what sounds like failing to treat a serious assault as such.

"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •