Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Zaida is Gone

Started by ativan, October 21, 2011, 02:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ativan

Zaida deleted her account a little while ago.

I for one will miss her, more than a lot.

Ativan
  •  

martinb

•  

Sevan

Oh no! :( What on earth happened I wonder?  ??? Bye Z....
I'm also the spouse to the fabulous Mrs. Cynthialee.

•  

mimpi

Shame, she was funny, intelligent and beautiful. Sad to see her go/  Take care, Z
  •  

ativan

It was truly my fault, I'm not just saying that, it's true. I'm sorry,..I don't know what to say or do...
Ativan
  •  

Sevan

While I know that you won't believe me Ativan....it can't possibly be your fault. Not possible. Unless you hacked into her account and deleted it...this is not your fault. You may have said something she disagreed with, or didn't like, or wanted to get away from...but it was only her who could choose to delete her account. She, being her own adult, made her own choices to leave. That saddens me some...but it remains her own choice.

•  

Eva Marie

Ativan - Zaida came here of hir own free will, and left on the same basis. She has her own reasons for leaving here, and they most likely do NOT include anything that you may have done. So lets put the blame game away, and wish Zaida a fond farewell, fresh winds and following seas, and happiness in hir future life.
  •  

MarinaM

It's alright.

It's just alright.

•  

Julian

So it goes.

But I am rather sad about it. :(
  •  

ativan

•  

foosnark

•  

mimpi

Miss Zaida being here. She made me laugh and brought a different perspective to things. We need more posters like her who come from outside the English speaking world.

Come back, Zaida :) We miss you.
  •  

ativan

This is were you can find Zaddy....

•  

Sevan

I don't know if I feel comfortable with you posting her full name here publically....if she oked it then I suppose it's fine but I certainly wouldn't want anyone posting my full name here publically on Susan's. Never know who's gonna see it....then again I'm often more paranoid than not...

•  

ativan

I agree completely. I'm sorry I just wasn't thinking. How absolutely stupid of me. I get the feeling she has nothing to say to anyone here. She pieced together some of what she does and her lifestyle. That's it. That is that. She is done being the person she was here, and is on with others in her life.

Sadly,
Ativan
  •  

Pharaun

I haven't been on here for a while and when I saw her name blacked out on the threads I went Oh Noes! I will miss her.
  •  

ativan

I'm pretty shook and sad. I hope to contact her in the near future, just to say hi.
  •  

a9983016@nepwk.com

http://www.facebook.com/zaidazadkiel
also
angel.zadkiel@gmail.com

If somebody wants to talk to me. I dont have much to say anymore.

-ZaidaZadkiel
  •  

ativan

Quote from: a9983016@nepwk.com on November 03, 2011, 02:40:42 PM
http://www.facebook.com/zaidazadkiel
also
angel.zadkiel@gmail.com

If somebody wants to talk to me. I dont have much to say anymore.

-ZaidaZadkiel
But, your presence here is wanted. Sure, sometimes it doesn't translate because we are from us/uk/?/?, but we try.
Just plain and simple...We miss you being around.
Not having much to say, doesn't matter. You've become a part of us. You leaving is a very sad thing for a lot of us.
Ativan
  •  

ativan

I would also like to see more of your artista stuff. You have talent.
  •