Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

MTF Sex Question *Explicit*

Started by Cowboi, February 26, 2011, 02:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: rejennyrated on February 26, 2011, 03:46:16 AM
Oh wow. Something I can really talk about!  :laugh: As you know I am a long term postop ItF intersex woman who has a longterm MtF postop partner. So we are both on the page here.

Is there any difference from a natal woman in terms of taste etc? That will depend on your partners hygiene being optimal. Some of the older methods of hygiene did used to lead to problems with a slight metallic tang, and of course if the routine was sub-optimal then there could be issues with odor. I was a little less problematic in this respect than my partner because I am weird (but you knew that ;D) I am self lubricating which seems to help.

Thankfully these issues have now been completely solved for both of us. The regular use of probiotic pessaries of creams helps.

Visually, if you get a decent modern surgeon, it is pretty good. I needed a revision to get to the point where it looked completely right, but then I was done over 25 years back and things have moved on. It is dependent of course on what the original anatomy was like so there may be some differences, but not horrendous.

Sexually my partner and I find do each other appealing and attractive.

For both of us oral sex is plenty plenty plenty enough to bring us to orgasm. My partner doesn't like it as much as I do but yeah - it presents no problems for either of us.

I think this question of what works is a real YMMV question because different surgeons and different starting anatomy will mean that no two of us will end up the same. I have three very distinct separate erogenous areas (four if you include my breasts) the labia, the clitoris and the vagina itself. Stimulation of any of those things (or indeed my breasts) can bring me to orgasm just fine, but then I have very fine and sensitive skin. I am SUPER ticklish, so it probably doesn't take much.

I do also enjoy being penetrated.

For my partner it is more centered around her clit and she finds penetration "difficult" to enjoy. I do it sometimes, because paradoxically as a "switch" I actually also enjoy using a strapon, but I have to take extreme care. So it really does vary from one person to another.

Good news is if you love each other and are prepared to experiment to find out what works you will certainly find out something which will work for both of you.

Right I think I have said all that I can in a public thread without transgressing the rules. if you have more specific questions you want answered PM me by all means.

I would like to hear more about your probiotic treatments.  Do you have an email I may contact you?
There Are No Ordinary Moments!
  •  

FairyGirl

Jenny isn't here anymore, that would be why it says guest under her name.
Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

Guantanamera

Quote from: Dàwkbua on November 04, 2011, 06:08:33 PM
I have contacted her already. I know what the only option available to me is and I am not going to do it.

If you don't think it is too forward, what are your measurements?
  •  

umop ap!sdn

Quote from: Guantanamera on November 11, 2011, 10:35:07 PM
If you don't think it is too forward, what are your measurements?
I'm not sure... I don't know where my tape measure is.
  •  

Guantanamera

Quote from: Dàwkbua on November 12, 2011, 04:12:33 AM
I'm not sure... I don't know where my tape measure is.

Do you remember if it is a function of unexcited or erect states? Because I am definitely a grower and not a shower.
  •  

umop ap!sdn

Quote from: Guantanamera on November 12, 2011, 04:22:40 PM
Do you remember if it is a function of unexcited or erect states? Because I am definitely a grower and not a shower.
Oh is that what you meant.... LOL.... I was thinking bust/waist/hip measurements. :D OK. Umm, I don't remember what size that thing was.
  •  

Danacee

it all depends on the surgery/outcome. I am nearly 3 years post op, and my fiance who had dated 3 normal women before me summed it up as "I have to think about it to notice the differences, none of them bad."

The doctor I used takes the entirety of the glands, (all of it) for the clitoris and immediate area, none of it got cut off, nor did any of my old parts containing nerves. I was un circumcised and rarely masturbated or let myself get touched down there before, I was really sensitive and as a result of all things said still am. my whole vaginal area is sensitive, my clitoris is too sensitive for any but the genteelest tongue.

I want to sock anyone who does that natal versus neo argument because of this or that misconception between male and female anatomy. It is all due to how good the surgery and how sensitive you were before.

Oral sex does not hurt, infact it feels very good... but the problem is I cannot really enjoy it because of sensory overload. Some neo women think they are not sensitive enough, which is just like some natal women too.

I am with someone who is a big fan of giving oral so i am reminded often.
  •  

AndromedaVox

I am 3 years post op and dated a woman for 2 years, so I will try to respond to your questions.

As far as taste and smell goes, it's hard to say. I think this just varies from person to person. I never had sex before SRS, but I can tell you that the new parts definitely have a...vagina smell...not a penis smell. If that makes any sense.

The main differences I think between my vagina and a natal woman's are as follows:
-No matter how turned on I am, I don't really get wet
-My g-spot is AMAZING, but I have a hard time getting off from just clit-stimulation (though it is possible)
-I am tight as a mother>-bleeped-<er

That being said, oral sex is still really awesome. It is definitely a process though! For the first few times, it felt like being licked by a sandpapery tongue anytime someone went down on me. But it got better over time, and now I really enjoy it! So I think you have a lot to look forward to :)
  •