Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

the admires

Started by Natkat, October 19, 2011, 04:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you find it nice or as a turn of, if people show more interest in you for being trans than being cis?

yeah that cool, then I dont need to worry if he/shes into me
4 (14.8%)
only if he/she is attracted to me in a women(mtf)/man(ftm) way and threat me like that
7 (25.9%)
I prefern that he/she is neutral about it,
6 (22.2%)
no, he/she should only be attracted to me as any other women/men and not for the fact im trans
8 (29.6%)
I dont know / other opinions
2 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Natkat

Do you find it nice or as a turn of if people show more interest in you for being trans than being cis?
--

•  

fionabell

I don't mind if i'm specifically liked for being trans. I just like to be liked. I'm superficial like that.

What's a cis?
  •  

mimpi

Quote from: fionabell on October 19, 2011, 07:13:47 PM
I don't mind if i'm specifically liked for being trans. I just like to be liked. I'm superficial like that.

Same here! :)
  •  

Ryno

I don't like the idea of potentially being a fetish. Some people will date a trans person as a way of making themselves look open-minded or unique and I'd rather them be with me because they genuinely like me.

I do view myself as a transman more than I view myself as a cisman, because, I'm not cisgendered and never will be. I never had the chance to grow up as a man, I will never have a fully male anatomy and will never truly understand what it's like. But as far as being in a relationship goes, I'd rather date a girl who will treat me like a man because that's what makes me more comfortable. I'd prefer someone who is willing to learn a little bit about transgender people and who doesn't mind my mildly activist lifestyle, but not someone who is obsessed with the fact that I am trans and sees me only as a transperson and nothing else.

For that I chose the "neutral" option.

I don't like being put in the spotlight for the intimate details of my life and y transgender-ness would be between my significant other and no one else. My support for the trans community and transsexual rights is more open so if people admire me or hate me for that, that's fine because it doesn't draw attention to intimate details of my life.
Пудник
  •  

eli77

I'm indifferent. If a girl finds me particularly interesting cause I'm trans that's fine, but I'm not exactly looking for it. I'd need them to be interested in me for other reasons too, of course.
  •  

Natkat

Quote from: fionabell on October 19, 2011, 07:13:47 PM

What's a cis?

cis is short for cis-gendered meaning non-transgendered men and women.
  •  

JenJen2011

I think it's safe to say that most men that are looking to date transwomen exclusively is because of that something "extra", if you know what I mean. These type of men are known as ">-bleeped-< >-bleeped-<s". And that is a HUGE turn off. I want someone to like me for me, not for what I have between my legs.
"You have one life to live so live it right"
  •  

Fighter

Quote from: JenJen2011 on October 20, 2011, 08:01:56 AM
I think it's safe to say that most men that are looking to date transwomen exclusively is because of that something "extra", if you know what I mean. These type of men are known as ">-bleeped-< >-bleeped-<s". And that is a HUGE turn off. I want someone to like me for me, not for what I have between my legs.
Pretty much my thoughts exactly. I don't want them to love me because I'm a man, a woman, or a transsexual. I want them to love me for me.
  •  

Natkat

interesting, people having alot of diffrent opinions on this point.
--
for myself I chosed nr 2;
"only if he/she is attracted to me in a women(mtf)/man(ftm) way and threat me like that."
--
I had a couple of guys being facinating for the way of me being trans, and also someone who found it kinda as a turn off.
I will say when I see a guy I am kinda nervous (specially if his gay) that he might get disapointed or feel turned off by what I dont have, or
start getting me into alot of akward situations. in that way I prefern him to know about the transgender issues, and not have a problem about it.

beside that I also kinda into transguys myself, so I dont feel so angry if other is, that just mean they find me attractive and I find transguys attractive as well so we could have some fun LOL..
but still it has to be right, if the guy is fasinating me as a manly girl or anything like that, and only for sexual plesure and nothing more then I cant take it seriously.. even if thats all it has to be there still gonna be some respect as me for who I am.
--
RYNO; "I don't like the idea of potentially being a fetish. Some people will date a trans person as a way of making themselves look open-minded or unique and I'd rather them be with me because they genuinely like me."
now I never experimented that but no I wouldnt liek that either.

•  

Jen-Jen

I don't mind if I'm specifically liked for being trans,as long as they like me for the girl I am and other things of course too, and treat me as the princess I deserve to be treated like! If they like the "little extra" ,great! Because its also me and what I got! Like I said I want someone to like me,  want me, and love me for me, all of me for the girl I am! Not for being a man, woman or transexual, just  for being me! I believe being trans makes you special in a way. ;D plus I don't date, I like LTR's.
Don't judge a book by its cover! My lifes been like a country song! True love, amazing grace, severe heartbreak, buckles, boots n spurs! I 've been thrown off the bull a couple times, I keep getting up and dusting myself off! Can't give up on my happily ever after!
  •  

VeryGnawty

As long as they like me for me, I don't really care.
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

AbraCadabra

* As long as they like me for me, I don't really care. *

I go along with that.

Axelle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Felix

As long as the person isn't insensitive about it, I don't mind people being attracted specifically to my being trans. I know it's an odd and interesting thing, and I'm sometimes attracted to odd or interesting things in other people.

I've even enjoyed being fetishized sexually, but I can understand how many people would find that offensive.

I like being liked.  ;D
everybody's house is haunted
  •