News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What does it feel like to have a penis?

Started by transadrian, November 11, 2011, 04:05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Felix on November 12, 2011, 01:59:03 AM

And my god Scarlett and Mahsa, what the hell are you chiquis doing to each other? We should seriously rope off an area and attach cockspurs to your ankles and just let you go at it.

Cockspurs...LOL

Naw, not worth it.

I really am proud of her and her identity. Everything I say comes off as sarcastic and/or bitchy. Sorry.
  •  

umop ap!sdn

I don't really remember the sensations anymore but I used to think of it as a clitoris on a stalk. And its 2 friends felt like internal organs gone external. In any case it felt dreadful to look in the mirror and see it there.
  •  

AbraCadabra

Interesting to me is that the word penis is at least not banned (yet?) like it seems to be on the FtM side of things.

Interesting too is, that the girls here get all catty with each other, and no MtF getting all pissy and prissy of some FtM asking some valid questions about their bio-plumbing. I do think it makes sense to ask bio-folks plumed about their stuff too. Or?

Then, over here (MtF) it always filters down to non-/pre-op vs post-op.

Makes you think, doesn't it?

It's not the issue over on the FtM side AT ALL, now go and try and explain THAT. Is a penis such a flag-staff to get on about?

Though tough it might be to accomplish - none of the non- and pre-op FtMs are wangling their vaginas, wonderful beloved, into each others faces - only thing there is you may not even speak the word vagina or clitoris in the first place...

So, maybe we should ban the word penis over here too - then ALL go and pretend we have vaginas? Some more - and some less visible?

Just a thought,
Axelle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

A_Dresden_Doll

Quote from: Axélle on November 12, 2011, 05:56:14 AM
Interesting to me is that the word penis is at least not banned (yet?) like it seems to be on the FtM side of things.

Interesting too is, that the girls here get all catty with each other, and no MtF getting all pissy and prissy of some FtM asking some valid questions about their bio-plumbing. I do think it makes sense to ask bio-folks plumed about their stuff too. Or?

Then, over here (MtF) it always filters down to non-/pre-op vs post-op.

Makes you think, doesn't it?

It's not the issue over on the FtM side AT ALL, now go and try and explain THAT. Is a penis such a flag-staff to get on about?

Though tough it might be to accomplish - none of the non- and pre-op FtMs are wangling their vaginas, wonderful beloved, into each others faces - only thing there is you may not even speak the word vagina or clitoris in the first place...

So, maybe we should ban the word penis over here too - then ALL go and pretend we have vaginas? Some more - and some less visible?

Just a thought,
Axelle

Then how would you be able to post?...
  •  

AbraCadabra

Go ask/look over at FtMs honey - they post... easy peacy.
There a vj = a male genital, so.... well over here then let a penis be a vj?
Hey, why not?
Only prob, can't wangle a vj - as I said.
And a good thing that may just be?

Axelle
  •  

spacial

I don't really like the literal terms either, but that's probably more a reflection of my own neurosis. Personally, I like descriptive terms. Ugly bit suits me.

Something that has occured to me is, is there any noticable post-op difference between those who have very sensitive ugly bits and those who don't?
  •  

AbraCadabra

Spacial,
the answer to your question is a clear: YES!

BUT --- not only does a neo-vj feel VERY different to a penis, SOMETHING also seems to flip a switch in the brain department too.

It is for this reason (my current understanding...) we have all these non- pre- vs post-op flaming parties going over here.

If over here (MtF) everyone would like to create their own reality as is plenty the case on the (FtM) side, the problem would not exist.
Like then every one has female parts being female - and if it happened to be a penis with scrotum and testes it still be a vj. So?
That's how plenty of FtMs seem to cope and then can focus on other important stuff, like how to STP, sundry gear, binding etc. Those guys seem much more practical it seems :-)

My 2 cents,
Axelle
  •  

AmySmiles

I don't exactly like mine, but I still have it... So I'll try to answer this question in the spirit of what the original intent probably was, since very few other people seem to even try staying on topic...

It's a dangling piece of flesh between your legs.  If you flex the muscle down in that area you can feel it move up or down (I've been told the same muscle "squeezes" the vagina).  You can feel it hitting either leg when you're walking around unless you position it right.  If you're sitting down, it's usually resting on one leg or the other, which to me was extremely dysphoric.  The other part containing the gonads can feel kind of uncomfortable when it's cold outside because it contracts based on temperature.  Random erections were the worst... it feels like you're trapped in a space where there's not enough room and it's pretty much impossible to find a comfortable position.  Makes it really hard to pee too, and the more you have to the harder it is. :P

Sexually, I imagine guys like having it there.  To me it's just an uncomfortable part with sensitive tissue on it.

All that said, mine is tucked 24/7 so I wrote from memory.  I hope it was helpful to someone, because now I'm feeling dysphoric. :(
  •  

VeryGnawty

Quote from: AmySmiles on November 12, 2011, 09:23:40 AM
It's a dangling piece of flesh between your legs.  If you flex the muscle down in that area you can feel it move up or down (I've been told the same muscle "squeezes" the vagina).  You can feel it hitting either leg when you're walking around unless you position it right.  If you're sitting down, it's usually resting on one leg or the other, which to me was extremely dysphoric.  The other part containing the gonads can feel kind of uncomfortable when it's cold outside because it contracts based on temperature.  Random erections were the worst... it feels like you're trapped in a space where there's not enough room and it's pretty much impossible to find a comfortable position.  Makes it really hard to pee too, and the more you have to the harder it is. :P

Thanks for actually answering the question as the OP asked it.  I was wondering when someone was going to do that.
"The cake is a lie."
  •