9 (50%)
Dysphoric
2 (11.1%)
Other
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: March 22, 2012, 04:18:00 PM

Kentrie

I have to put something in the message body thing so....
Push it baby, push it baby, out of control, I got my gun cocked tight and I'm ready to blow. ;)
  •  

Elijah3291

it usually makes me feel worse, because having it there only reminds me that it isn't real, and its not attached, and it has no nerves
  •  

Natkat

I vote others because I dont have a real packer yet,

I want one to see how it will makes me feel, =3
  •  

Kreuzfidel

It's helped my dysphoria.  Even though it doesn't have sensation, it looks and feels great and is a far cry better IMHO than being flat-crotched.
  •  

fionabell

You guys are crazy! ;D I hadn't any experience of FTM b4 this site. I'm finding myself to be unprejudiced towards you. :laugh:
  •  

dmx

Other: It makes me feel more comfortable and relieves dysphoria.
  •  

Nathan.

Pre T I tried packing but it made me really dysphoric, it brought my attention to that part of my body and it bothered me that my dick had no feeling. Recently I felt the need to pack again so I ordered a packer and now it makes me more comfortable having something there.
  •  

Mika

Sometimes it helps me feel more comfortable, and other times it makes me feel really dysphoric. Depends, I guess. Right now I wouldn't know as I've lost my dick >.< transguy problems...

I don't think it helps me feel more masculine--I don't always feel or want to feel masculine. I can be feeling really femme but want to pack, for me it's more about body comfort and male-ness as I define it for myself.
  •  

owl

More masculine, I guess.
It makes me feel better about my self confidence.
  •  

LordKAT

Other, it reduces panic.
  •  

Felix

I don't pack. I don't wear tight enough clothing for anybody to see whether I'm flat-crotched or not, and I really don't want to be any higher maintenance than I currently am. I don't even wear underwear except for long johns.

The times I've tried it, though, it made me feel more masculine.  :)
everybody's house is haunted
  •