Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

SURGICALLY, is it possible to keep the penis and make a vaginal opening?

Started by mynhii, November 20, 2011, 10:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mynhii

I know this is a strange question. I'm all right being a male although a small female part always exists in me. The problem is that that female part makes me want to give up my testis and have a vaginal opening. I know. It's weird, isn't it?
My desire is clear and firm. If I can't make it perfect, at least I want to lose my testicles.
What I'm concerned for now is the possibility of my desire.

Let's say that I don't care about how deep my vagina will be and I'm willing to give up the erection of my penis, is it surgically possible to make this happen?

Thank you.
  •  

Sevan

Sadly...no. The penile shaft goes through that space which would block any attempt to create a vagina, no matter how shallow. :( Sorry.

However...it's not that cray. You're not the first to think of it, or ask about it here. You're not alone.
I'm also the spouse to the fabulous Mrs. Cynthialee.

•  

mynhii

Quote from: Sevan on November 20, 2011, 11:02:35 PM
Sadly...no. The penile shaft goes through that space which would block any attempt to create a vagina, no matter how shallow. :( Sorry.

However...it's not that cray. You're not the first to think of it, or ask about it here. You're not alone.

Can you please explain a bit more?
I assume you are a biological female, so you know very well.

The opening or orifice is where the scrotum is, isn't it? Then how the penile shaft block the opening?
Besides, the penis doesn't erect, shouldn't there be some space?
  •  

cynthialee

I am no surgeon so I can not say.

However...do some palpating down there and feel where the penile shaft is and how far it goes up inside your body.

There simply is no room.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
Sun Tsu 'The art of War'
  •  

Sevan

I really thought there would be room...but after my wife (MtF. CynthiaLee who posted here) got her testical removal I really thought there would be a shallow space left. There isn't. The scrotum is empty there, but there's no internal space. The penis extends on the inside through that space. It even extends further back than that. (on the inside) So there's just no space. If you remove the penis entirely there is a cavity (as I understand...could be wrong) which they use in SRS, but without the penis removed there's no space.

If there was the ability to do that...so far, we know of no surgeon world wide that will take non-binary patients. Seems to have surgery you have to present as being fully male or female identified. Not between.
I'm also the spouse to the fabulous Mrs. Cynthialee.

•  

Annah

Quote from: mynhii on November 20, 2011, 10:51:30 PM
I know this is a strange question. I'm all right being a male although a small female part always exists in me. The problem is that that female part makes me want to give up my testis and have a vaginal opening. I know. It's weird, isn't it?
My desire is clear and firm. If I can't make it perfect, at least I want to lose my testicles.

Let's say that I don't care about how deep my vagina will be and I'm willing to give up the erection of my penis, is it surgically possible to make this happen?

Thank you.

No, it's physiologically impossible as a vagina positioned lower would collapse into the anal cavity. Google "Rectocele." That will give you an explanation as to why it would be impossible.

And no certified doctor would even attempt it.
  •  

mynhii

Quote from: Annah on November 21, 2011, 12:14:16 AM
No, it's physiologically impossible as a vagina positioned lower would collapse into the anal cavity. Google "Rectocele." That will give you an explanation as to why it would be impossible.

I see. So in an SRS, besides the scrotum bisected, the perineum is also cut a bit, isn't it?
  •  

Medusa

I think it could be possible to remove erectile tissue to make space, little problem is that penis will be then just inflated, but without support of root will not stand
IMVU: MedusaTheStrange
  •  

Cindy

Basically you will not find a licensed surgeon who will do it.  And I suppose the question comes; Why would you want to? What life do you want to live? And how?
  •  

VeryGnawty

No, it's physiologically impossible as a vagina positioned lower would collapse into the anal cavity.

I agree.  The penis is too big.  If you tried to place a hole below the shaft of the penis, it would be way too close to the anus.  If you tried to place a hole where a vagina should be, you would basically just be drilling a hole into the base of the penis.  That probably wouldn't turn out too well....
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

Flan

In generally it's not possible for both genitalia in adult developed state to exist on same person.  corpus cavernosum is the key to sexual dimorphism.

Quote from: mynhii on November 21, 2011, 01:48:53 AM
I see. So in an SRS, besides the scrotum bisected, the perineum is also cut a bit, isn't it?
the skin is yes, but internally things are re/moved to make way for vaginoplasty.

Quote from: Sevan on November 20, 2011, 11:58:38 PM
If there was the ability to do that...so far, we know of no surgeon world wide that will take non-binary patients. Seems to have surgery you have to present as being fully male or female identified. Not between.
I didn't have a problem with my surgeon (me being genderqueer), but generally the issue is more the request then the identity of the person requesting.
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

Padma

There's no reason to assume this isn't a serious question for some people - it's certainly not the first time it's been asked here. People want different things, and it's perfectly valid to find out what's possible.
Womandrogyneâ„¢
  •  

Cyndigurl45

At the gym in the showers I have seen some GG's that are serious roid abusers and they appear to have a penis in front of there vaginal canal. However, I don't know if the opposite is true perhaps some exotic hybrid surgical procedure but then there's finding someone to do that??
  •  

Medusa

Quote from: Cyndigurl45 on November 21, 2011, 06:33:22 AM
... perhaps some exotic hybrid surgical procedure but then there's finding someone to do that??
If someone want then can find many "surgeons" to do anything
Cutting legs or arms (it is interesting some people hate their limbs and want them removed and some even after long fight with authorities have permission to do it legal way)
Implanting strange things
etc.
IMVU: MedusaTheStrange
  •  

Bishounen

Quote from: mynhii on November 20, 2011, 10:51:30 PM

Thank you.

Technically speaking, this is possible, yes. The question is how "workable" your vagina will be, as the erectile tissue are likely to block the vaginal opening during erection.
But you will ofcourse have atleast a degree of satisfaction, not any least psychologically.
After all, in the days when the SRS-techniques were still primitive comparing totodays techniques, many T-women were nonetheless fully happy with the result anyways, as it made them happy psychologically.

Anyway, you should try asking around SRS-surgeons about your inquiry and atleast discuss the possibility.
I do know that some of the renomed SRS-surgeons, such as Meltzer, have done experimental surgery before on the patients behalf, so perhaps you could start with him?
Marci Bowers and Mcquinn are two other good surgeons that should have understanding in these matters aswell, as they are both TS.

As for the surgery itself, the vaginal opening would be positioned right below and at the base of the penile shaft, but the opening will lack a clitoris, as the the glans on the penis in this scenario will be left intact.
You will however probably have the surrounding scrotal tissue reconstructed into labias, as the scrotal sack will otherwise be too much in the way for the entrance.
As for the vaginal canal itself, it will need to be made with a Sigmoid Colon-segment.

So again, technically speaking, it is fully possible. The "problem" is to find someone that wants to perform the surgery, and, how functional the vagina will be during erection without getting fully blocked.

But as I said, ask around and don't give up on your dream!
  •  

Bishounen

Stanley Biber's first patient was an acquaintance that had dreams of having a Vaginoplasty and handed over a handdrawn sketch to Biber of how s/he imagined the vagina would be made- which Biber agreed to doing.

Toby Meltzer(I think) performed a Vaginoplasty on a MTF he knew that wanted to keep her testicles and have them pushed back into the stomach, so that she could keep her male orgams-abilities.

Surgeons perform experimental surgeries all the time.
  •  

Annah

Quote from: Medusa on November 21, 2011, 07:27:45 AM
If someone want then can find many "surgeons" to do anything
Cutting legs or arms (it is interesting some people hate their limbs and want them removed and some even after long fight with authorities have permission to do it legal way)
Implanting strange things
etc.

A surgeon cannot do that. It is physiologically impossible. Removing an arm or a leg is much different than inserting a vagina between the existing penis and the anus.

It's mind boggling that people are still thinking this kind of surgery is possible.
  •  

Annah

Quote from: Bishounen on November 21, 2011, 09:33:47 AM
Stanley Biber's first patient was an acquaintance that had dreams of having a Vaginoplasty and handed over a handdrawn sketch to Biber of how s/he imagined the vagina would be made- which Biber agreed to doing.

Toby Meltzer(I think) performed a Vaginoplasty on a MTF he knew that wanted to keep her testicles and have them pushed back into the stomach, so that she could keep her male orgams-abilities.

Surgeons perform experimental surgeries all the time.

I am talking about the fact that a doctor will not perform surgery on a person where the surgery will result in immediate rectocele. I am not talking about ethical concerns.

And can you source the link where Dr. Meltzer pushed a pair of testicles into someone's stomach so that she could keep her "male orgasm abilities." Because I currently question this.
  •  

Bishounen

Quote from: Annah on November 21, 2011, 10:58:39 AM
I am talking about the fact that a doctor will not perform surgery on a person where the surgery will result in immediate rectocele. I am not talking about ethical concerns.

And can you source the link where Dr. Meltzer pushed a pair of testicles into someone's stomach so that she could keep her "male orgasm abilities." Because I currently question this.

The article is unfortunately no longer avaible, but, the patient went by the name Tess Cowell and the article was titled "Meet Tess: A New Dance of Scalpel and Soul."
However the technique is not anything new, and was during a time actually frequently used by some surgeons during the 50's regarding SRS, where the testicles were pushed back into the inguinal canales.
The technique was started by Elmer Belt.
Nowadays, the technique is abandoned for several reasons, but occasionaly a MTF requests having the testicles preserved for male orgasmic abilities. Nothing odd, everyone are different and have different needs even in the T-community, no matter how shocking that may seem.
  •