Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Clothes You Hate/Refuse to Wear

Started by N.Chaos, July 29, 2011, 03:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silas

I hate crocs. With a passion. They are so ugly and uncomfortable for me. Also, flip-flops, I hate that little thing between the toe. ow. I prefer sandals, if close-toed shoes are impractical. I prefer converse/vans, or cowboy boots. I love boots like these: http://i52.tinypic.com/mt2zpi.jpg

I'm beginning to prefer skinny jeans or dark, loose pants, always with a belt. Blue jeans are beginning to look weird to me, since the ones I own I never wear.
Polo shirts are kinda icky, especially the stupid long ghetto ones. I still wear them, but vintage ones look better o_O
I absolutely hate those shirts with stupid stuff on them like "wise guy" or "check out the gun show" or "too much of a good thing, is a good thing -dude with two chicks on his arms-" or things like that. Snorgtees and such are more amusing, but the shirts I've seen are douchebaggy. My mom always insists they're men's shirts, so I shouldn't be bothered when she picks them out in a store, laughing.

Tap-out/wrestling shirts, band shirts (just because I don't like wrestling and don't listen to a lot of bands), pink clothes @_@, cargo shorts, LOOK-I'MMA-BILLBOARD shirts (aeropostale, etc.)... douchebag uniform at my school is aeropostale shirts and cargo shorts. It's ugly. I like black shorts.

I don't like nike shoes for some reason. Athletic shoes are gross to me. -shrug-
I also hate sweater vests. I think I could pull it off and look cute, but they look so thick and ugly! XD cardigans for me o.o

High heels are teh suckz. -_-; 
  •  

Baggy womans tops which look like bin liners, male v-neck shirts, anything which crawls up you arse, clothes that are too big, garish fleeces/jumpers.
  •  

Sam(my)I am

Quote from: 8888 on August 23, 2011, 12:47:45 PM
Baggy womans tops which look like bin liners, male v-neck shirts, anything which crawls up you arse, clothes that are too big, garish fleeces/jumpers.

"crawls up the arse" I want to ask...but I think I shouldn't >.>
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Anything tight. I wear tight pants, but nothing tight on top. I want to flatter.
  •  

Kentrie

Anything womens or anything that looks like womens clothes.
Push it baby, push it baby, out of control, I got my gun cocked tight and I'm ready to blow. ;)
  •  

childofwinter

I dislike formal clothing (ties, suits, posh shoes etc) and much prefer wearing things like t-shirts and trainers (sneakers).
I have no concrete idea of my gender identity, but I believe I am an Androgyne.
  •  

mimpi

•  

Jasper

Skinny jeans. Sure, they aren't too bad to get on and make your lower half look pretty good, but if you're going to get busy with someone, it kills the mood when you need help getting your pants off. =\
~Jasper~
  •  

Jasper

Quote from: 8888 on August 23, 2011, 12:47:45 PM

I lol'd at this.
~Jasper~
  •  

fionabell

pants suit. or trousers. It's everything I want to get away from.
  •  

Cindy

I have a tie!

I found it the other week when I was cleaning out a draw. OK you can now guess what gender I am :laugh:. I have no recollection of wearing it or where it came from.  I reckon it would look good on a guy. I quite like guys in suit and tie. Not old crabby stuff,  but the type that Daniel Craig looks good in. And no I did not say Birthday  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:.

•  

Amazon D

Quote from: Cindy James on December 02, 2011, 04:47:29 AM
I have a tie!

I found it the other week when I was cleaning out a draw. OK you can now guess what gender I am :laugh:. I have no recollection of wearing it or where it came from.  I reckon it would look good on a guy. I quite like guys in suit and tie. Not old crabby stuff,  but the type that Daniel Craig looks good in. And no I did not say Birthday  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:.

Ties make good belts for summer dresses  ;D
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

Princess of Hearts

•  

stldrmgrl

•