Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Councelling in Washington (seattle area preferred)

Started by Mr.Rainey, September 15, 2011, 05:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Rainey

I keep trying everything but all the numbers I find online are disconnected. If anyone knows anything please drop me a line I am trying to get T and a hysto.
  •  

JessicaH

http://www.ingersollcenter.org/CommunityResources

Angie Canelli, MA
Mental Health Therapist
Seattle Counseling Service for Sexual Minorities
1216 Pine St., #300
Seattle, WA 98101
206-323-1768
angiec@seattlecounseling.org
www.seattlecounseling.org
There HAS TO be a better way to help us get our needs met than to pathologize our identities.

Dr. Pega Ren
Registered Clinical Counsellor (British Columbia, Canada)
Board Certified Sex Therapist (USA)
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
604-269-2692

www.smartsextalk.com
sexdoc@smartsextalk.com

I view my role in working with transgendered people as one of supporting them through their transition process to make it as smooth and painless as possible for them and those who love them.

Ingrid Swenson, MSW
Mental Health Therapist
Seattle Counseling Service for Sexual Minorities
1216 Pine St., #300
Seattle, WA 98101
206-323-1768
ingrids@seattlecounseling.org
www.seattlecounseling.org
There HAS TO be a better way to help us get our needs met than to pathologize our identities.

Miriam Stone Wilson, MSW, MA
Clinical Social Worker, Psychotherapist
1914 N 34th St, Ste. 401,
Seattle, WA 98103
www.miriamstonewilson.com
While I recognize the need to provide means by which transgendered individuals can continue to safely access hormones and SRS, I support the removal of the GID/TF diagnoses from the DSM-IV in an effort to depathologize gender variance.
  •  

Renesayer

Sorry this is so late!  I'm a client of Angie's (or just Canelli as he prefers to be called.), and that info Jessica posted is old. He no longer works for Seattle Counseling Service.  Here's his updated info: http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/name/Angie_Canelli_MA,LMHC,NCC_Seattle_Washington_86518.

He's been really great with guiding me through transition, and would definitely recommend.  :) 
  •  

sigmafan

I have a friend who goes to Ingersol and she wholeheartedly reccomends going there.  It's a great group that will help you out.
  •