News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

the thread that can't be derailed....

Started by cynthialee, December 03, 2011, 09:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Malachite

Quote from: LordKAT on November 05, 2013, 09:22:11 AM
I think I need to make a begging thread, one of those funding places. A 6 year battle for temporary disability doesn't make much sense.

In your situation, I don't see why not.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Shaina

Quote from: Joules on November 05, 2013, 06:29:02 AM
Do that which all creative people do, make more problems for yourself.  One very handy method is to rob a liquor store.

Joules you're a riot. I would start a blog like some others suggested with a PayPal for donations. I saw one accepting donations for a fancy wedding-surely this is a more important cause.
I was a child and she was a child   
    In this kingdom by the sea:   
But we loved with a love that was more than love—
    I and my Annabel Lee
  •  

LordKAT

Paypal huh. Guess I will have to straighten out my paypal account thing then. I was wondering how that worked on receiving monies without giving away personal info.
  •  

Taka

how i hate pms.
first it makes my temper near impossible to control for a few days.
then i get headaches. luckily painkillers help, if i have both types.
and finally i get that horrible pain which makes me lose my appetite, want to curl up in bed, and feel like throwing up.

but the good thing is that it only happens every other time. looks like one of my ovaries might be malfunctioning or something.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Taka on November 06, 2013, 04:50:22 AM
how i hate pms.
first it makes my temper near impossible to control for a few days.
then i get headaches. luckily painkillers help, if i have both types.
and finally i get that horrible pain which makes me lose my appetite, want to curl up in bed, and feel like throwing up.

but the good thing is that it only happens every other time. looks like one of my ovaries might be malfunctioning or something.

Poor baby! I recall how my spouse suffered, she would get dark circles around her eyes and transform to look like that girl in the movie "The Exorcist," she had awful cramps. She'd put her flannel nighty on and climb into bed and I'd baby her through it for a few days until it was past. Now her ovaries no longer function and have shrunk to the size of raisins, she is one happy lady to have that phase behind her.
  •  

Shaina

Quote from: Shantel on November 06, 2013, 09:09:07 AM
Poor baby! I recall how my spouse suffered, she would get dark circles around her eyes and transform to look like that girl in the movie "The Exorcist," she had awful cramps. She'd put her flannel nighty on and climb into bed and I'd baby her through it for a few days until it was past. Now her ovaries no longer function and have shrunk to the size of raisins, she is one happy lady to have that phase behind her.

Yes! Now that phase is definitely something to aspire to.

Raisin ovaries here I come! :D
    I and my Annabel Lee
  •  

LordKAT

I'm beginning to think that I should have become an auto mechanic. Car repairs are just ridiculous and the maintenance and insurance make the idea of buses, trains and taxi's very appealing if you live where they are available
  •  

Tessa James

Oh heck yes!  I just bailed out my old VW van at a quarter of the original cost to buy it!

Way better to ride the rails and efficient mass transit may finally come to more cities in the USA.  Car share companies and coops are becoming a popular choice.

I love being chauffeured around.
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: LordKAT on November 06, 2013, 02:38:19 PM
I'm beginning to think that I should have become an auto mechanic. Car repairs are just ridiculous and the maintenance and insurance make the idea of buses, trains and taxi's very appealing if you live where they are available

That's exactly why I'd prefer public transportation.  I just wish we had a good PT system here,
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

LordKAT

The only thing I have is expensive taxi's.
  •  

Shaina

Quote from: LordKAT on November 12, 2013, 05:18:00 AM
The only thing I have is expensive taxi's.

I'm sorry about that! At home in Detroit cabs are expensive because nearly everyone has a car (Motor City I guess). Here in Lansing they're super cheap for all the college students. My last ride was only $3! :) Still, I prefer the bus.
    I and my Annabel Lee
  •  

LordKAT

$3.5 if you stay within city limits and go less than 20 or so blocks.
  •  

Shaina

Quote from: LordKAT on November 12, 2013, 02:28:35 PM
$3.5 if you stay within city limits and go less than 20 or so blocks.

Nice! Now if only this education bubble will burst I'll be in business lol.
    I and my Annabel Lee
  •  

Taka

nearly scared stiff because of things that can be fixed easily with just a phone call.
i might have some problems with anxiety.

just got a letter that suggests i'm still on the uni's payroll even after my contract should have run out. i quit working, and now i'm freaking out over possibly having gotten money for something i haven't done. i've a feeling my parents' expectations may have taught me a sense of responsibility that just doesn't work in my favor. it's not good to feel responsible even for things i can't control.
  •  

King Malachite

getting a dry cough again-it's annoying

•  

Shaina

I and my Annabel Lee
  •  

King Malachite

•  

Shaina

I and my Annabel Lee
  •  

King Malachite

•  

Shaina

Oh for Pete's sake I was just kidding  :D
    I and my Annabel Lee
  •