Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Teen Boys clothes and shoes Free if you pay for shipping.

Started by mixie, November 27, 2011, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mixie

Hey I thought I'd start this thread.  I have two teenage boys,  one is super duper skinny and the other is average.  I have a bunch of clothes they have outgrown that I'd be happy to send to anyone who needs them.

I just got this idea, they have tons of shoes and jackets, jeans and teeshirts etc.   Their father usually gets American Apparel or other designers in that range.

So free to anyone who wants them.   I'll send it UPS to UPS store if you don't want to give out your private information or have it come to your home.

In a day or two I'll post pix of what's up for grabs.  Please remember they are all USED.
  •  

espo

Just saw this and wanted to say how freak'n awesome you are. 
idk, maybe post a link in the ftm or general section for a bigger audience but whatever you do, thumbs up to your thoughtfulness and big heart.
  •  

Felix

everybody's house is haunted
  •  

supremecatoverlord

:]
You are very generous.
And you've caught a broke student's attention.
Lmao.
Meow.

•  

mixie

Hey all I'll be back tonight around 10 to post up some ebay style pix, of group lots.  I'll try to be helpful with choice but it's probably easier to just sent a "lot" .

Shoes are size 10.5 to 11.    The jeans are super super skinny jeans  think 26 waist for one son and then mediums for the other.  One son is 5 8 the other is 6 feet tall.

Mostly skinny jeans, skater boi  and cool flannels and tee shirts.  A few soccer jerseys and then a few comic type shirts.   My second oldest is a geek and loves batman, starwars and other nerderific stuff. 

Some are cool with stains.  I'll put them in if you want some just screw around in clothes.  And I have a few belts.  Look tonight and tomorrow.  Post to get in line.  Right now Jason has first dibs.

•  

Felix

Is that 10.5 to 11 in regular adult men's sizes, or is that a kid's size of some sort? I know my middle school daughter's shoe sizes confuse the heck out of me. Right now I'm wearing some Nikes that don't have any tags, but my Doc Martens are a 7 in US men's size. I don't actually think the shoes you have would fit me in any conversion I can think of.

I don't wear skinny jeans or anything with large logos or pictures of people or characters, but I wear flannels and t shirts and button ups. I don't mind stains, usually. If they're ugly enough I can put a patch over them and treat it like a hole. I need a belt.

I'm 5'7" and I weigh 125, if that helps. Can I be in line? I'm not sure that anything you have would fit me or be otherwise suitable, but I'm interested.
  •  

mixie

Ok guys I know I totally suck.   I didn't post enough.  I have my interview tomorrow.

Felix you probably could fit into a bunch.  I am a woman's size 9.5 an 10 shoes and I used to share my boys shoes until they outgrew me.  So it's bigger than a woman's 10.  They have some keds you'd probably like.

I promise by this weekend I'll have some pix up.  Sorry!
  •  

Felix

•  

supremecatoverlord

Aw.
I'm disappointed knowing that these clothes may not fit me now.
><
Meow.

•