Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

PC gamers / Steam / SSF4AE

Started by lonely girl, November 30, 2011, 09:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonely girl

Any PC gamers here that uses steam ^^? Share your steam ID
I played team fortress 2, BFBC2, and I recently started playing super street fighter 4 AE
anyone play SSF4AE too ^^? im maining chun-li  ;)  but I'm still a n00b and getting my ass pwnt when i play online (oh i'm such geeky girl) :D

heres mine :http://steamcommunity.com/id/harisu/
  •  

Mews

I started to use Steam more because of Skyrim, so feel free to add me. :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/anonimews/
  •  

VeryGnawty

Steam.  That's a word that feels like a rocketlauncher to my face every time I hear it.

I don't really use Steam anymore, as much of the TFC community is dead.  I'm not sure if my computer can run TF2, and I don't really play many games anymore other than Diablo.
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

lonely girl

Quote from: VeryGnawty on November 30, 2011, 11:14:59 PM
Steam.  That's a word that feels like a rocketlauncher to my face every time I hear it.

I don't really use Steam anymore, as much of the TFC community is dead.  I'm not sure if my computer can run TF2, and I don't really play many games anymore other than Diablo.
Tell you what, I played tfc (aren't you supprised!!!!) That's my first shooter game then I fell in love with FPS.. I randomly downloaded the TFC demo game on real.com back then when I was 8 that would be the year 1999. I still feel nostalgic bout that game, it's sad tf2 is totally diff than what it's supposed to be like, but that's the closest you can get... Kinda like being a tgirl is the closest we can get to being a girl :p
And btw u musta played portal right "the cake is a lie" ^^
  •  

Jennifer.L

Hey hun, I sent an add, form Jennifer/Night_Wing
Live your life.

•