Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Dresses or skirts?

Started by fionabell, December 10, 2011, 08:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dresses or skirts?

dresses
49 (34%)
skirts
71 (49.3%)
jeans
24 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 128

BlonT

Hard to answer :)
Dress because i like that most.
Skirt because you can combine it more.
  •  

JenJen2011

I chose dresses because I need to work on toning my legs more. I use to wear skirts all the time.
"You have one life to live so live it right"
  •  

Mrs. Tina Johnson

Skirts, a couple of inches above my knees.
Hugs, Mrs. J :)
  •  

Emily Ray

In the summer time I wear dresses mostly. In the winter I usually go with skirts because I can wear them with sweaters and long sleeves. I wear all kinds of lengths from mid thigh to ankle and enjoy them all. My favorite dresses are full skirted sundresses and I have two long silk Sari's

Huggs

Emily
  •  

Joan/Jonas

•  

Princess Rachel

skirts by far when I'm working, at home, out shopping, they're just so me :)

•  

Berserk

Jeans for myself...but a girl in a tight dress or skirt... :icon_dribble:
  •  

Annah

skirts for me. You can accessorize a skirt with many tops. You can't do that with a dress. I only wear a dress to a formal event and only have one...compared to about 14 skirts and 5 jeans.
  •  

holly

Dresses are great in summer, but it's easier to add warm layers to a skirt in winter. 

I'm still struggling to deal with chest/tummy hair (can't wait for hrt!), so dresses mean that I won't accidentally show everyone my stubbly/spotty midriff. 
  •  

melissa.wilkins

Skirts, the shorter the better, for me as my avatar shows, don't have any dresses. Although I have looked at some and they don't do anything for me.
  •  

veritatemfurto

D All of the Above.... I probably have like 20 jeans, 7 dresses , 16 skirts, 9 capri, and 8 shorts....
~;{@ Mel @};~

My GRS on 04-14-2015

Of all the things there are to do on this planet, there's only one thing that I must do- Live!
  •  

lizagirl

Quote from: BlonT on December 11, 2011, 06:56:51 AM
Hard to answer :)
Dress because i like that most.
Skirt because you can combine it more.
I agree with BlonT. I like both dresses and skirts, both the same.
  •  

XchristineX

Ooh clothes!!!
I like short skirts for clubbing and generally trying to attract
Men lol
I loove one piece dresses half way to knee ;)
Jeans are nice also..  so are nice business types of slacks
That are right in the waist and straight down to only show ypie ass
Luuvs them lol
  •  

anya921

I vote dresses, but its a hard one to answer. What I wear will depend on the occasion. If it's a formal thin it will always be a dress. If its day to day skirts or Jeans.
  •  

Misato

Skirts due to fit.  By getting a dress that accommodates my shoulders, the hip area often doesn't work out.  I do have one dress I like though. It was reported to run large so I went with it and it worked ok on me.
  •  

Brooke777

I have never even worn a dress. I do like skirts quite a bit but, living in the Pacific Northwest I find it so much easier and more practical to just wear jeans most of the time.
  •  

Sara Thomas

I have no real preference between the three - depends on the mood and occasion... though it's difficult to find jeans that flatter me. Dresses, on the other hand, work well since I am very thin at the waist - and if I find a dress that plays to my waist it helps create an hourglass illusion.
I ain't scared... I just don't want to mess up my hair.
  •