Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Suicide Resources--Phone, Websites, Text, Chat

Started by Arch, December 19, 2011, 11:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeti

Heyas its Yeti.  I'm usually found in the chat rooms its my social life.  But whenever someone comes in talking suicidal in some ways we give the info and sometimes local numbers if we know that person is in our area.  However I always like to mention myself so they know they are not alone and can get strong again.  I do not go into serious details however I started in 5th grade at 10 years old and intermittently tried then stopped when I was 27.  Growing up trans isn't easy on its own then my family doesn't accept me either. It really does make us stronger.  I feel its a good way to connect and show that hey I did it and so can you.  So many of us know the reality and know others we have lost to suicide.  We can also connect by mentioning those friends without too much detail of course and possibly make a difference for those in the darkest places we know well.  Sending positive energies to all have a great day, week, month, year or life if you need it!
Yeti
  •  

SallyChoasAura

Thanks for posting this. As someone dealing with anxiety and depression it's nice to see people like you care. I probably won't have to worry about suicide other than the occasional thought because I don't have the courage to do it.
I do cut when I lose too much control over my thoughts though...  :(
Thankfully that doesn't happen too often thanks to my meds. :)
  •  

Sophiaprincess2019

By talking about suicide we can help prevent more of them. Remember there is always another solution.

Sophia
1968 Born male but actually girl
1978 Played in girl clothes
1988 Dressed in girl clothes
1998 Wanted to be a girl socially
2008 Trying lying to myself
2018 Dreamed of becoming a girl
12-8-2018 Knew I was a woman
2-22-2019 Started HRT
  •