Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

So I tried a dress on...

Started by Jessie, August 24, 2013, 04:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

And I don't know... does it look okayish? any recommendations to help me pull it off?
  •  

ZoeM

Confidence?

You're kinda slumping into it - pull your shoulders back, thrust your chest out, keep your head straight, smile, and take another photo?
Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

Jessie

Quote from: ZoeM on August 24, 2013, 04:58:37 PM
Confidence?

You're kinda slumping into it - pull your shoulders back, thrust your chest out, keep your head straight, smile, and take another photo?
Yeah sure, next time I get the chance I'll try it out. Thanks. :D
  •  

KatelynRain

Wow!!  I wish I could look like that in a strappy open back dress like you do!!!  You look great!!! And great advice from ZoeM, correct your posture a bit and look confident!! 
  •  

Jessie

Quote from: KatelynRain on September 04, 2013, 06:38:28 PM
Wow!!  I wish I could look like that in a strappy open back dress like you do!!!  You look great!!! And great advice from ZoeM, correct your posture a bit and look confident!!
thanks! I've learned to position my shoulders better. I just realized the contour i tried on my jaw actually looked masculine! D: But Yeah I appreciate it. :) you is purtty, btw.
  •  

Kia

Quoteyou is purtty, btw.

You is all purrty! :icon_bunch:
  •  

KatelynRain

•  

Keely Mcbain

I think it's pretty convincing. Although I think your posture could improve a bit.
Otherwise you look Fantastic
Most people are like Autumn Leaves, scattered everywhere. The rest are like diamonds, pretty, precious and rare.
  •