Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What is the most satisfying form of afterlife to you?

Started by Keri Allison, January 17, 2012, 11:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keri Allison

I've always wondered about what would happen after I die, and I highly doubt it's just the dirtjob. I personally think that reincarnation is the best way to go for me, that way, there's a chance that I could be born in the right body.

What is your version of heaven?
~ Keri                 

•  

King Malachite

Oh gosh I'll try to keep it simple because if I went into too many details it would be a book and plus it would seem like I'm a total nutjob lol.  I actually go into it in a lot of detail on one of the questions on Yahoo Answers but I think heaven should be whatever you want it to be.

I find the anime world much better than this Earthly world so my heaven would consist of me being placed in the anime world, Sailor Moon to be exact.  Like you I want to be born into the right body.  I want it to be like the Ultimate transformation from female to male with the perfect background music (which would be one of the themes from Sailor Moon).  The transformation would be similar to Cole Macgrath when he absorbs a blast core from infAMOUS 2.  Then I'd just live on the Moon Kingdom and live a happy life as the person I was supposed to be.  I would have no more health problems.  I would be taller and stronger and I'd be a God with superpowers.  For fun I would surf the cosmos and become an MMA fighter and do crazy stuff with the weather.  My heaven will be filled with video games!  Actually I would be in the video game.  There would be no need for currency and my heaven will be overlooking an ocean with different planets.  Every day would be a festivity.

I will force myself to stop right there lol.  I will send you what I actually said on Y/A  in a message.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Padma

I've always been inclined to believe in rebirth (which is different from reincarnation). We're changing all the time, and death is a huge change - and so is birth - so the person we are next time round isn't the same person we were when we died. But because habits and tendencies are like giant flywheels, it takes more than a little thing like death to stop them, so there's some continuity too. I've never believed in an unchanging soul (which is what the concept of reincarnation mostly revolves around), because nothing's unchanging, I think.

So I'm sort of inclined to think of going through life as preparing good ground for whoever it is that comes along next. Without in any way whatsoever being certain, of course, because certainty = rigid = brittle. I'd rather be uncertain and fluid :).
Womandrogyneâ„¢
  •  

batgirl

I want to be a hobbit in middle earth. I want a second breakfast on the lawn everyday. No adventures for me
  •