Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Befor or after HRT

Started by Lucy, March 14, 2007, 11:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wendy

Brooke I never could grow a mustache and only have a dozen hairs on my upper chest.  (I think I was born a little more girl than boy.)  However I can make anyone sneeze!  You realize if you have hairs in your nose they can not laser them.  Try removing them with a tweezer.  You will sneeze 6 times for each hair pulled.

Kate I always wondered if an epilator would work on an entire beard!  I have tried pulling hairs from another area but I think you beat me on the pain threshhold. :)

Lucy I noticed Melissa was running low on cash with these laser treatments.  You realize there is always another option: self-electrolysis!  However, Kate might be the only one that can tolerate the pain.    :)  When I figure out how to do self-electrolysis on my lower back I have this whole hair removal thing licked without a laser!  Anyone have a couple of aspirins handy? Ten hairs gone ah only 1 million more to go.

Lucy you now have a bunch of options with one common theme:  Now is the best time to get rid of unwanted hair!
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Wendy on March 16, 2007, 12:22:52 PM
Lucy I noticed Melissa was running low on cash with these laser treatments.  You realize there is always another option: self-electrolysis!
First of all, the laser treatments didn't suck my account dry.  It was my marriage that did.

Second, Laser did wonders to my skin.  It looks great and I have people comment on it a lot how good it is.

Third, self electrolysis on the face is not a wise thing to do unless you don't care how damaged your skin looks.

Melissa
  •