Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Anderson Cooper, man born with klinefelter's transitions to woman!

Started by ShawnTOShawnna, June 02, 2012, 01:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn Sunshine

Just to show everyone that not every baby assigned at birth as male, grows up to feel male, even with klienfelters syndrome which is typically treated with testosterone!

Shawn Sunshine Strickland The Strickalator

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

Jamie D

Your title took me by surprise, until I opened the video.
  •  

Shawn Sunshine

LOL Did you think it was Anderson Cooper that made this transition :laugh:

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

aleon515

Let's just say Anderson Cooper is quite knowledgeable about transgender. It seemed like a good interview. I only cringed once but it was not the interview, it was the promo.

--Jay Jay
  •  

Shawn Sunshine

Quote from: Jamie D on June 02, 2012, 03:09:55 PM
Yep.

heh well i guess that would have been on CNN by now

QuoteLet's just say Anderson Cooper is quite knowledgeable about transgender. It seemed like a good interview. I only cringed once but it was not the interview, it was the promo.

Yes indeed and I have watched some specials with DR. Phil and Tyra Banks but this interview was by far the best and less sensationalized one I have seen.

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

madirocks

Very interesting interview. Thank you for sharing. :)

I like how Anderson brought in someone that could give a better explanation to Klinefelter's. I feel like a lot of the time, people are just misinformed, and confused because of it. I mean this in that a lot of people believe that there is only man and woman, black and white. However, the truth is that there are many shades of grey. I hope that the media stays involved like this, it's important for people to know what's going on. :)
  •  

anita

It was enlightening to me too. I am an MTF individual, I refused to do any genetic studies, perhaps I should. I wonder what will happen in long run to this couple. I feel she finds it to hard to move on, and love her intersex spouse so much, not entirely just because she wants to keep the family together. If they both went separate ways, it might be better for both except the kids. What would you guys think the best possible future for this lovely couple?
  •