Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "Do I Pass" Thread 3 PRESENTED IN 3D!!!

Started by Osiris, February 13, 2012, 01:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared

Quote from: Contravene on April 05, 2013, 08:31:56 PM

Here's a crappy picture. I'm pre-everything but I've been told that I have masculine facial features. Just wondered what everyone thinks. I have my hair pulled back and that pathetic facial hair was just a sad attempt at drawing it on.  :P

You look really good, especially pre-T! Total pass.

Charlie you also look good, you pass if this is a question for you.
If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.

•  

Nygeel

Due to the really nice weather and knowing I need a haircut I decided to get one at a place that was pretty legit. I asked for the sides and back to be tapered (makes your neck look longer if you're like me and have a short neck). I think this haircut might do a little more "harm" when it comes to getting seen as male.
  •  

Joe.

Nygeel, every time you post a picture you can see the improvements. You totally pass and I think the shorter hair suits you a lot better. You look great man.
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

assorted_human

Prince Sal: You pass and in the middle picture you remind me a guy from a band called Ween.
Charlie: Passing even in purple. :)
Ty: I think the first one makes you look older. That hairstyle seems to make your face longer. Whereas in the second one your face looks more round and youthful.
  •  

Joe.

•  

AdamMLP

Joey - Your photos seem to keep getting more and more masculine to me, I don't know why!  Are you sure you're not secretly on T?

Nygeel - I can't believe you're the same person as you were when I first started coming on here sometimes!  T is really starting to work it's magic on you.  I think the shorter hair suits you, and doesn't hinder your passing to me, but people your area are clearly blind if the don't notice the beard, or the fact that you just look male!

Been feeling a bit "mehh" about myself recently, although I had a really good day out with my girlfriend which cheered me up.  She was taking photos of me and I realised I don't think I've ever posted natural or full body photos in here.  I was laughing at her in most of them so excuse the faces.

I was walking backwards in these two if it looks kinda odd.

It's not actually that big in real life, it's because I'm so tiny!

•  

Darrin Scott

First time shaving my head since starting T. I've been on T for 13 months. I feel I look like a girl, honestly, what do you think?

•  

Adam (birkin)

Darrin, I literally lol'd because there is no way you look like a girl. Actually the short hair looks really good on you.
  •  

Simon

Darrin, you're a regular pageant princess, lmao.

Seriously, you think there is any possible way you look female? It's the dysphoria man...short hair looks fine on you.
  •  

Liminal Stranger

Quote from: Darrin Scott on April 12, 2013, 07:56:02 PM
First time shaving my head since starting T. I've been on T for 13 months. I feel I look like a girl, honestly, what do you think?

I honestly think it may be time for a better pair of glasses, because there is no way you look like a girl.

Joey, I agree with Alex- share your secrets of pre-T masculinization with us, don't keep that to yourself! In fact, everyone here is looking awesome, even the silly dude who was walking backwards  :P

"And if you feel that you can't go on, in the light you will find the road"
- In the Light, Led Zeppelin
  •