Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

hair growing out

Started by lmgaetjens, March 08, 2012, 10:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lmgaetjens

Do u suggest I use jel until its long enough to style fyi I have natruallyh currly hair

Ill post pics when I'm granted the premision before I reverted with a buzz cut or two
  •  

aniya

I personally prefer hairspray after I blow dry my hair, its easier to style that way. Gel usually makes your hair look too clumped, but its totally up to you :)
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
  •  

shortNsweet

I have naturally curly hair as well. I usually don't do much with it, but I know I need to. It's kind of approaching the awkward length phase.

One thing that I have done in the past is leave in conditioner. It controlled things better than nothing, but it was still far from what I wanted.
  •  

lmgaetjens

When it was long before I used to leave in conditioner sometimes it would work simular to gel
I used to use pantine what's ur shampoo or conditioner of choice?
  •  

Lyric

These days I'm liking the Nexxus line of shampoos and conditioners, but it's good to rotate between brands. I've always preferred mousse over gel. I use Tressemmé. To tame your hair while growing it out, try one of those plastic headbands that clip across your head. They're cheap and look good, too.

Lyric ~
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •