Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Wondering about my life....

Started by K Style Addiction, February 19, 2012, 11:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K Style Addiction

I have been depressed, wondering why am i do i continue (living that is). I feel so tired most of the time, or bored or even worse sad. I have my happy times but they don't last long, i feel ugly, stupid, unloved and really wonder if i have a future...eh, just ranting my feelings hope no one minds. Please don't give harsh replies if anyone replies.
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Gretchen

Donna you look really cute in your avatar, maybe tomorrow will provide you with some new opportunities. Just think about how far you have come so far, don't stop now it does get better. If you are really getting down on yourself then maybe you need to think about calling the suicide hotline.
  •  

K Style Addiction

Thanks for the help, i don't think i'm that suicidal i just have times where i think if i didn't live overseas (where guns are banned) through rash actions i may have not been speaking to you today...hope you don't think i'm crazy.
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Cindy

Hi Donna,

No you are not crazy. Totally normal I suspect. Try not to beat up on yourself. We all have bad times and the more we work at being us the more good times we get. I do remember my psychiatrist asking me how I would cope if/when people reject or turn against me. I had to think for a while, and I did then realise I couldn't sive a s**t what people think. I'm me. It is my life not theirs.

So go for it girl. Stand up straight, smile even when you feel sad. It scares the hell out of people, and they smile back.

And remember the Monty Python 'Life of Brian song.'

Always look on the bright side of life. Go look for it on You Tube. It will give you a laugh. :laugh:

And your family is here for you Honey. So don't be shy. If you want to talk we are here.

Hugs

Cindy
  •  

Gretchen

Quote from: DonnaTroy on February 20, 2012, 12:20:41 AM
hope you don't think i'm crazy.

Yes I do think your crazy, but not as crazy as me, you got some catching up to do to get to my crayzy . I hope your feeling better today, it is a new day. Think of one thing positive today and hold on to it.
  •  

spacial

Take care Donna. Many of us know what it like to have to deal with depression.

I wish I had a decent analogy or way to sum it is. But the best I have is something from someone else, the Black Dog.

I wish I could offer you something, but all I have is my friendship.
  •  

Bexi

Aww don't worry - we all go through our good spells and deep dark depressions. Just hang in there girl! If you're bored, maybe taking up a new hobby and meeting people will be good. If you lack energy, maybe a wee trip to your GP (local doctor) could be a good idea to check if you're OK.

Otherwise, keep your chin up and enjoy life to the max :D

"There are as many nights as days, and  the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness" ~ Carl Jung

x
Sometimes you have to trust people to understand you are not perfect
  •