Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

should I?

Started by imsorryimsilent, March 28, 2007, 04:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imsorryimsilent

my mom called me sydney today... when i was also out of the room i heard her talk to my step dad, talking about me, saying sydney, and terms like she and her. it makes me happy. myspace, all my friends in real life known im on there as a girl, but in real life im still dressing as a guy, and it makes me miserable. my school priniciple is fine with crossdressing, some of my teachers arnt and think he isnt, when ive talked to him personally and he is fine with it. so its a stupid situation. im just scared really, plus i dont have that many clothes.... maybe like 3 good days worth.. i told my mom for any future gift, and for future clothes bought, i would really like if it was all girl clothes... i also have asked multiple times for a doctor... im asking for alot i know, but in all other areas in my life, im the quiet one thats afraid to ask for anything. i just want to live as sydney... if that means its more than crossdressing, thats exactly what it means.   this is more of a personal thing.
opinions: ive done it before.. should i crossdress in school?
  •  

Lucy

Do what ever makes you feel comfortable. If it couses you trouble at school and you think it may be easier not to, do that. The choice is yours. What do you want to do.
  •  

imsorryimsilent

lucy i like what you say!! lol
  •  

gennee

I believe that you should, sydney. Do what makes you happy. I'm sure they are some folks at school that will respect you for wanting to live your true life. Good luck.

Gennee

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

Suzy

I guess it depends on whose approval you are dressing for.

Kristi
  •  

imsorryimsilent

its you again Kristi... will i ever get rid of you? lol im playing, you rock :) anywayz... i dress for my own approval YO! cause im straight up gangster!!
i dont know where that came from.... ok then.... um.... YAYYYYY!!!!
Susan loves me right now doesnt she?
anywayzzzzz.
im going to get all prettyful... all the people will go "shes hot" and ill be like "yeah, i know" and keep walking.
it sounds like a plan doesnt?
the thought makes me happy....
doing it is a whole notha subjecto...

i might become an annoyance to Susan's with all these "IM ABOUT TO...not do what i said i was about to do cause im just alittle slower than the other children"
what children?
crap its working, im pregnant!!
YAY!!!

um... love yaz. my family...
we should go on vacation or something or go to each other's weddings and stuff... we should like spend qaulity time with one another.
anywayz i love each and every single one of you.. the others can go kill themselves or die in some unfortunate car accident.

peace....

•  

Lucy

imsosorryimsilent,

your more than welcom to come here and ramble we all look forward to hearing from you but to wish misfortune on others is not a very nice thing to say. Why should be drag ourselves down to there level. We are all stronger and loving than that.

be happy not bitter

love Lucy
Quote from: imsorryimsilent on March 29, 2007, 04:31:11 AM

um... love yaz. my family...
we should go on vacation or something or go to each other's weddings and stuff... we should like spend qaulity time with one another.
anywayz i love each and every single one of you.. the others can go kill themselves or die in some unfortunate car accident.

peace....

•  

imsorryimsilent

well if someone who wasnt from this forum felt left out.. the joke was meant to tie them in alittle? meant for good, came out wrong? anywayz sorry... i love all of you!!!! ive been made fun of lotz its kind of hard to absolutely... love everybody... but... if your reading this you most likely mean well... and those who made fun just dont understand... i supose... anyway.. i mean no harm.
  •