Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

RISE of THE PLANET of THE APES

Started by LaPapito, August 20, 2011, 04:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaPapito

"O-kay, so I went to go see this Movie, [Rise of the Planet of Apes], and I thought it was grreat, has anyone seen this one , as well, and if so, what's your take on it...?"

"I thought it was entertaining, just a tad bit slow in the beginning [not a lot [just a tad]]..."

"I was extremely happy when our "Ape-py" Protagonist Caesar got retribution, for being mal-treated....[Hey don't knock, I don't like abuse of any form, on anybody...be it human or animal...]"

"That is of course, before one watches the first [Planet of the Apes] movie. When the shoe is on the other foot [syndrome], so-to-speak...there is nothing funny about it at all...the classic movie of "Planet of the Apes", will always be a classic...but I also enjoyed the newer version starring, Mark Wahlberg...Now that was entertainment!!! " ;D

"But All-in-All, I thought this one was very entertaining.... so I give it 4-snaps and 2 circles"

"Has anyone seen the new "Captain American" ?

"Can't wait until the new "Batman" graces the cinema in 2012..."Why So Serious...?"
  •  

CorrieK

I thought this was a really good movie. Was rooting for the apes over the humans the whole time. So sad the way they were treated.
  •  

Nov413

Yeah, I was definitely rooting for the Apes the whole time.
Especially against Malfoy  ;)

But the ending kinda annoyed me since they basically baited you for the sequel.
"Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air." - John Adams
  •