News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Mabon is coming up!

Started by BrendanIsQueer, September 19, 2012, 07:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrendanIsQueer

Hello, Everyone!
Another great holiday is soon  ;D Does anyone have any special plans for Mabon?
I'm personally going to be celebrating with my sister and best friend- we're going to cook dinner together, reflect on how our year has been, and of course, give thanks to the Goddess and to those around us spiritually and physically. This will be my first Mabon, as last year I was in a car accident and was unable to celebrate, so I'm pretty excited!

Blessings to all. <3
  •  

Constance

My daughter and I will be doing something, but we don't know yet. We're kind of developing into accidental chaos magicians.

BrendanIsQueer

Spending time with family is fun on holidays :D I'm a solitary witch for the most part, so it's always nice to get together with others for a change, haha.
  •  

Constance

I had been pretty much a solitaire, too, until my daughter expressed an interest.

Although, there were a couple of Yules in which my family (back before the divorce) had combination Yule-Advent Candle ritual. Ours is an interfaith family.

Kelli

Blessed Be! To all of my fellow brothers and sisters who practice!
"Aut inveniam viam aut faciam" (I will find a way or I will make one!)
  •  

BrendanIsQueer

How interesting! I wonder what it would be like if anyone in my family, besides my sister and I, were Wiccan? Or Pagan? Quite an odd thought, as most of them are either Christian or Catholic.
  •  

Your Humble Savant

Quote from: Connie Anne on September 19, 2012, 09:56:29 PM
My daughter and I will be doing something, but we don't know yet. We're kind of developing into accidental chaos magicians.

We ended up walking a local labyrinth and discussing harvests, both from seeds sown previously and just being sown now. It was lovely :)

As to Chaos, I feel it gives a ritual a very special kind of power. Then again, I'm very much a creature of impulse and spontaneity, so maybe that's just me.
Music = Life
This is not up for debate  :icon_headfones:
  •